HAPPY HAPPY

Frosty

a full fledged GF
For the next 41 minutes it is ace's birthday, everyone wish him a happy!
acehappy.jpg

IT'S SPELLED ace... NOT Ace! GET IT RIGHT! OTHERWISE YOU'LL MAKE ME CRY...

(Also, you will make me angry.)

TC

He normally only posts to tell LeHah that movie composers aren't that great.

TC

I read any thread that looks interesting in the list on the front page, and if I'm particularly bored I'll continue on and look at all the threads to find something else interesting. As for posting, there generally isn't any reason to since there's precious few things I know that someone else doesn't, but when those things pop up I respond appropriately. That being said I'm also far too lazy to hit reply and think of a response except in these extreme circumstances...not to mention I think my neat Pepper rank is gone, so that's thoroughly depressing. Other than that I humbly thank you for your happy birthday wishes, for it was quite a wonderful birthday as I did receive a pepper ball from which I can produce ground pepper nearly instantaneously.

Originally posted by TC
He normally only posts to tell LeHah that movie composers aren't that great.

Sad but true. Especially considering Jerry Goldsmith should have the collective world of music on it's hands and knees begging for his leadership after 18 Oscar Nominations and 250+ movie and TV scores. But Nooooooooooooo, ace has to but in and say they're not that great. Yeah, well ace, lets see you make a peice of music like the finale pastoral theme like in The Final Conflict ! :)

[Edited by LeHah on 07-31-2001 at 10:43]

They say that critics are ex-artists who weren't good enough to be artists, so they became critics... :)

It's a well known fact that the greatest composers are the ones that are greatly under-appreciated in their time.

Back