Happy Birthday LOAF! (April 19, 2006)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Today LOAF turns 25! Although the world's most knowledgable Wing Commander expert is perfectly content to dream about novel timelines or Zartoth fighters all night, your birthday wishes will help to make this quarter-century event all the more memorable. If you don't see him playing Tomb Raider on YBox Live, he's busy planning elaborate Wing Commander updates to share with you throughout the summer. And if you thought you've seen LOAF before, you haven't seen him advancing on Petersburg!

--
Original update published on April 19, 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, happy birthday, chief. We've had our moments, but I hope you had a nice day nonetheless.

Happy Birthday, Ya Big LUG! :)

Being that this day is special, there's only one thing to do....

Eat Pie.

Best Fishes,

Joe G

Happy birthday, Loaf!

It's no Zartoth, but I've had the Chief whip up some flying time with this baby:

:D

BrynS said:
Happy birthday, Loaf!

It's no Zartoth, but I've had the Chief whip up some flying time with this baby:

:D
Isn't that the same one that someone (maybe you?) showed Chris. Oh yeah and meis, no sacrificing furry little animals just have a ritual. (without killing):D

Lt.Death100 said:
Isn't that the same one that someone (maybe you?) showed Chris. Oh yeah and meis, no sacrificing furry little animals just have a ritual. (without killing):D
Yeah, it's the same one -- I originally had a custom version in the works as an off-shoot of something else, but there was a mix up so I reverted to the more generic version -- I'll see if I can get some alternate versions made.

Happy Birthday, Loaf! Congratulations on suriving another year...I still say that picture of you in the civil war garb is fantastic, looks uncannily like you're about ready to go fight the battle of Gettysburg. :) But seriously, big congratulations! May you have many many more great years ahead of you.

Hehe, thanks all.

I'm not actually in a Civil War uniform (aside from the hat)... it's just an agedy photo of my normal clothes.

Back