Halloween Plans

Shipgate

Rear Admiral
Is anyone else planning anything big for Halloween? The day before I'll be having a big party. It's going to be great. We're going to have a keg of Fat Tire beer and I'm going to make banana squash soup and my buddy makes this really good pudding type dessert made with white wine and orange zest. Then I'll probably just have sloppy joes to prevent anyone from ordering pizza.

We'll probably watch Halloween Simpsons episodes too.

And it's going to be a costume party and everyone is supposed to bring their own carved pumpkin. That way I've got the whole house decked out in pumpkins. And that's only for Saturday.

Halloween night I'll actually be trick-or-treating because that's the funnest thing to do on such a night. What are your guys plans?

Party, go trick or treatin in town, party, hang with firends, party, steal candy, oh and did I mention party?

Wow, you have my respect Greg, I wish I could go trick or treating with you. I don't know what my plans will be as of yet, hopefully I can get out of work on Saturday. We'll see.

I have been told to go grow my hair out a bit and dress up like Wolverine from X2, when he is wearing his civvies. Lol I should take that as a compliment cause it was all girls that though I looked like Hugh Jackman.

I'm going to my best friend's house for the annual party. Im dressing up as Hunter S Thompson.

Huge party up here at the house. our annual halloween party is one of the best on campus. Gonna be dressed like the guys in "The Perfect Storm" full rain gear and all.

I'm going to dress up like a Deputy Sheriff and probably ruin a lot of other people's Halloween parties.

Well, costume-wise, I've got a 19th Century style officer's uniform to wear. In general, I hope to hook up with some friends and see either Rocky Horror or Shaun of The Dead. If that falls through, I can do my lonly man tradition of eating leftover Trick-or-Treat candy and watch Young Frankenstein.

Col. Bob said:
Well, costume-wise, I've got a 19th Century style officer's uniform to wear. In general, I hope to hook up with some friends and see either Rocky Horror or Shaun of The Dead. If that falls through, I can do my lonly man tradition of eating leftover Trick-or-Treat candy and watch Young Frankenstein.

You can do that with other people in #Wingnut and then you're not lonely anymore.

Me? I'm gonna work, eat, come home, turn out all the lights, grab a pistol filled with blanks and wait by the front door. Damn hoodlums won't leave me alone but this year things will be different.

My friends and I throw an annual halloween bash. We'll drive up to Pennsylvania about a week beforehand and stock up on Yuengling. And then have a big party at my buddy's house. This year, I'll be dressing as Poncho Villa.

Sounds like a really good time, I myself have one going on, but my friends and I are having a Halloween party where the theme is Anime... We're each coming as a certain character, I've already got a Yoko Kurama costume all set. My g/f... well I suggested she come as a space elf (Simply because it gave me the oppertunity to dress her up as an elf ;) ). We'll prolly do the same thing. Watch the simpsons, though we'll have about $200 of Japanese foos and Saki going around... Yeah I'll definitly be bed ridden for a few days...

Shipgate said:
We're going to have a keg of Fat Tire beer

Halloween is on a Sunday this year. I just remembered that means no alcohol for sale in the South.

Back