Ha! Ha! Ha!

'Cause cheating in games is wrong, and what happens in Star Trek isn't neccessarily what happens in Wing Commander.

Goody little two-shoes! Goody little two-shoes! Goody little :: punch :: TWO-shoes! Goody little :: punch :: TWO-shoes!

Ehh?

:: Gunshot ::

Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun!

:p

Originally posted by LeHah
Goody little two-shoes! Goody little two-shoes! Goody little :: punch :: TWO-shoes! Goody little :: punch :: TWO-shoes!

Ehh?

god i love that movie :)

Originally posted by LeHah

Ehh?

ARMY OF DARKNESS!!!!! LOVED that movie!!! (and yes, I sometimes do recognise a quote, LOL)

Dead By Dawn is better.

And there's nothing wrong with cheating in video games. It's a victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark. ;)

I originally thought you said "Dawn of the Dead" was a better movie! I love that one too. :)

ED2 and AoD are too different. AoD is far more slapstick and humor while ED2 has some more horror/action driven sequences.

All this talk makes me wanna dig up those AoD tapes of unedited footage my friend found in the USC vault.

The Romero and Raimi flicks aren't really comparable, are they? Apart from both being great...

"Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up! You see this? This is my BOOMSTICK!" :) My motto since 98 when I first watched it... :) and used the phrase heavily in Diablo I online.... Named my Bountiful Staff of Apocalypse my boomstick and killed D with it too many times to count... tossed it aside eventually. Too easy.

Back