Ha! Ha! Ha!

Dralthi5

Spaceman
Here's an article about Mark Hamill and his involvement with that Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back movie (which I still need to see!).

Nothing special, but wait until they mention WC.

Read this

....I don't even like flying, but when I'm on airplanes, the pilot often invites me up to the cockpit for landing. They think I'm an aviation expert. I'm sure the pilot goes home and says, `Guess who I had in the cockpit today?' '' ::::

What, he doesn´t know how to fly...oh my god, we´re doomed !!!
The Kilrathi will won....
AAHHHHHHHHHH :eek:

will win :D

dont worry.. he'll learn how to fly in the next 500 years.. right?? RIGHT!?!?

I think he's just pulling our leg. After all, Blair's pulled some seriously badass stuff in the past. I just think he's being humble because he doesn't like flying older aircraft instead of Thunderbolts. :)

I once saw an interview with Hamill on TV, in which he said he was really bad at playing WC.
He also said that after he had an argument with his son, his son would load up WC3 and purposefully loose to see the scene where his father dies...

Silly boy, he should know that death scenes are the high points of an actor's career.

I heard that too on the Z100 radio interview. Malcolm McDowell said he didn't get much farther than the first cut scene either, and theres a pic of John Rhys-Davies playing the game in the WCIII Strategy Book. :)

Originally posted by Arcadian15
:cough:Reality Check:cough:

Besides, there is always reincarnation

Ummm, correction, dude: It's :Turn your head and:cough:Reality Check:turn your head and:cough:
:D

Yeah well... if Hamill had developed Wing Commander, we probably wouldn't be talking about it right now... :)

Hamill developed WC ? I thought it was Chris Roberts... hummm... someone lied to me... but who ?
Some journalists must verify their information.
Of course, Matilda May has developed Privateer 2, but Hamill has never done it with WC... :D ... of course...

pfff... I've told him... "Hey Chris, never use movie stars in your games, they will steal your project..." but he did not hear me... maybe because of the sapce vacuum... the space vacuum of business...

Whoa Unforgiven!
You're a real Dragon Ball and Metallica fanatic!

But then again, who are we and what reunites us all together on this board?.. :D

Originally posted by mpanty
Whoa Unforgiven!

But then again, who are we and what reunites us all together on this board?.. :D

Naked womans and beer !?!?!

Originally posted by mpanty
Whoa Unforgiven!

Fanatic is a big word. I definitely like all of those. And of course, the one, the only WING COMMANDER!!!
Sad but true may make me think of Metal, but then again, a rapier makes me think of a space fighter instead of a sword...
And I'm definitely not a DB fanatic. I like it, but both WC and (edit: ants had nothing to do with it...) Metallica rate above it for sure.
But you just gotta love that quote:

Originally posted by LeHah
I heard that too on the Z100 radio interview. Malcolm McDowell said he didn't get much farther than the first cut scene either, and theres a pic of John Rhys-Davies playing the game in the WCIII Strategy Book. :)

<grin> you think we should tell them about the cheat codes?
heheheh, I LOVE cheating! Even James Tiberius Kirk did it and even got away with it, so why not a poor sod like me!
After failing a mission several times because you got shot to hell it is so wonderful to just sit there and see them bang at you while you chant with the Maniac "Heeheeeh!! They can't touch me!"

Back