Gone To Texas

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Heyall, I'm heading off to Austin for a few days. If anyone needs me (or is in town and wants to talk Wing Commander), they can call my cell phone at (301) 996 1653.

I'm going to see a couple of the former WC guys when I'm down there, so I can pass on any regards if y'all want... as long as you post them in the next twelve hours or so.

Pass along the obvious thanks to the crew down there. And tell them to come by once in a while and post here - that might be kinda cool.

Yeah, that would be great--almost like a celebraty kind of thing for around here. Especially if they could log on and answer questions and such for a short several hour period for five or six times a week--even if it is for only one week. :D :cool:

How about explaining to them that they can make a new WC game the easy way....

Or we can come down there, break their legs, sit 'em infront a computer, and make them make a new WC game - the Hard way...

just kidding :D

Breaking legs is bad, especially if you isolate them from the rest of the world, distractions, and thus medical care. Infections arent happy like that.

LOAF always gives out his cell phone number, because you guys don't abuse it.

I've noticed that people rarely prank call numbers they find on the internet (at least, as far as my experience goes).

My phone number is posted plainly on my website, and I've yet to get one prank call. I got a call for a business proposal once, but that wasn't really a prank. It's almost dissappointing, in an odd sort of way.

Mr. NIGEL TUNNELY of the Nigeria Bank and Trust is still waiting on your bank account data, Overmortal.

Back