glitch i found / suggestion

chatbot_0

Spaceman
I was doing a mission where I was supposed to destroy a pirate. Can't remember if I got him or not (or if PC merchie got it) but after it was destroyed my speed began to go crazy and i couldn't slow down the ship! Still using tarsus didn't have A/Bs installed but my speed kept climing until it hit 7555. I had to quit the game to reset it because i couldn't land (ship was caught in a crazy powerslide.)

A suggestion i'd like to make is, would it be possible to design new ships to purchase? I was never satisfied with the original 3. How about some of the ships from Priv 2? I never got to play that game, also it would be nice to have a greater selection.

chatbot, look around for spiritplumber's "patch". It supposedly adds new systems and other content. This is taking it away from the pure Privateer Remake, idea, but that seems like what you are looking for.

With regards to your speed issue: You may have accidentally targetted something and pressed F9 to "match speed". Privateer Remake currently matches *any* speed, regardless of whether your ship can actually go this fast. I've only gone slightly over 2000 myself ;-)

Pressing F10 should reset speed.

I don't think it's much of an exploit i couldn't do anything. As I said at that speed you are stuck in what seems to be an eternal powerslide.

Back