Flash

Happy

Spaceman
hey, im sure im not the first to notice this, but Josh Lucas, the guy who played Flash in WC4 is in a movie with Reese Witherspoon. the movie is called Sweet Home Alabama. apparently, this Josh fellow has been in a few other movies, and has been getting more screen time then the guy who played Casey, who was in a HBO ww2 movie the winter WCP came out.
anyone else know of other actors/resses from the WC series to be in other movies.

Note, don't be stupid and say Mark Hamill and Tom Wilson, and Jason Bernard, this more reffers to the lesser know actors/resses.

Craig Kelly (who played Vince Tyler in the UK TV Series Queer as folk) made an appearance in the movie. I think he had a total of two lines. I think he played an Ensign.

John Rhys-Davies appeared in WC3 and 4 as Paladin. He's also had a successful stint as Maximilian Arturo in the first few series of sliders (the ones worth watching).

Those are the two who have always been the most obvious to me in terms of lesser-known actors...

I can't believe you didn't mention that John Rhys-Davies was the voice of Macbeth on Disney's Gargoyles!

(In other words, we all knew, but it's so obvious, why say it?)

Heather Stephens (Stilleto) has had some minor roles in a couple of movies and she also appeared on a two-part episode of Baywatch as a jewel thief running from her former partner.

Originally posted by Ghost
I think that this is a job for.....IMDB

Sure, that's all good and well, but where's the people-to-people communication?
Actually, it probably is better than looking around a forum thread...

Anyways, someone who I noticed was the lovable Casper Van Dien, who was the bag-carrying "Confed Pilot #3" in The Price of Freedom's opening scene on the Lexington. Most would remember him on his starring role in "Starship Troopers," although he has done a lot more B-Movies (Including being featured in both Casper the Friendly Ghost live-action films.. Ironic).

And for some reason Mark Hamill showed up to the Starship Troopers World Premire right after Casper was in WC4...

i don't think Starship Troopers came out "right after" WCIV and i doubt Casper even knows marks name, and/or vice versa, but that's showbizz:cool:

Originally posted by Twister
i don't think Starship Troopers came out "right after" WCIV and i doubt Casper even knows marks name, and/or vice versa, but that's showbizz:cool:

SST cam out later the same winter as WCP.

I know it's quite old, but I liked Mark Hamill's role in "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", I only just saw it on the weekend. A pity they made it so obvious though: enter Hamill as "Cock-Knocker", freeze frame, and print on the screen with big, loud letters "Look, kids! It's Mark Hamill! [Applause]". It's nice how he never seems to mind making fun of his role as Skywalker, though.

Originally posted by Twister
i don't think Starship Troopers came out "right after" WCIV and i doubt Casper even knows marks name, and/or vice versa, but that's showbizz

Man, you're stupid. Supider than Mav.

How the heck do you live with yourself?

It's nice how he never seems to mind making fun of his role as Skywalker, though.
Prehaps it's a brave attempt to hide his bitter feelings from being typecast as Skywalker. Or maybe he's so rich from those movies that he dosn't care. :)

I'm quite sure Hamill enjoyed his role as Skywalker and enjoys making fun of it. He's still well known (although to a lesser extent) for his voice acting as 'baddies' in several cartoons.

There are lots of 'new' Batman series. But he seems to play the Joker there too, according to IMDb.

Christ, in the new WB drama "Birds of Prey" they have someone playing the Joker and Hamill having his voiced dubbed into the character...

Back