Fission or Leech Laser?

I wouldn't call "Centre" proper English...

Maybe you wouldn't, but all the people in Great Britain, and most likely a large part of the Commonwealth would.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

OK, this argument really isn't going to go anywhere good from this point... I'd suggest dropping the argument over Commonwealth vs. American spelling.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

TC said:
OK, this argument really isn't going to go anywhere good from this point... I'd suggest dropping the argument over Commonwealth vs. American spelling.

But this relates back to the Kat war again...
Something so small as the spelling of Honour (or Honor for 'dem 'Mericans, eh?) would throw them off. Fact remains, it's always the small things which spark international wars.

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

TC said:
OK, this argument really isn't going to go anywhere good from this point..

Also, while I'm thinking about it, this isn't supposed to be an argument either. ~laughs~

------------------

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Hmmm... why don't I think the Kilrathi care how we spell honour?

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Somehow, I don't think they are. I think they were more interested with having a Sivar ritual whilst barbecueing (or just plain munching on) Blair's corpse.

In the ashes of Terra.

With their damned SuperCarriers.

------------------

Don't touch that topic about Blair...
smile.gif

And those sorts of Kitties can dream on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say whether or not he was dead, and I know to avoid that topic. But thanks.
smile.gif

And that's pretty close to what the Kats want anyways.
wink2.gif

------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back