FireHawk is in the house

FireHawk

Spaceman
Well, I've been checking out the board and it seems that the new folks tend to post something when they first discover this board.

Well anyway.....

Games played: Wing Commander, WC2: Vengeance of the Kilrathi, WC3: Heart of the Tiger, WC4: The Price of Freedom, Prophecy, and Privateer 1.

My all-time favorite is: Wing Commander

I've been a dedicated Wing Commander junkie since the first game, I also draw a little comic strip which I'm hoping to put on a website someday, just as soon as I pick up a good scanner. I also write WC fiction in what little free time I have.

It's good to see other folks who like Wing Commander so much.
smile.gif

------------------
"In fighters, one must seek to become a well-oiled machine.....because in the end, the ultimate goal.....is to flame the enemy and screw his old lady." -Anonymous Top Gun instructor

Last edited by a moderator:
Four people out of 250 people have done it. It's *not* some thing that people do.

Chris and Kris: Well we all know how traditions start don't we. Perhaps you should put a "Do not post an announcement of arrival" rule as rule #1
smile.gif

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Sorry FireHawk.
frown.gif
I guess someone had to get chewed out
wink.gif
Welcome to the WCCICCZ! (I always wanted to wright that!)
smile.gif

------------------
"Hey, leader, why us?"
"Because we're here, lads, because we're here."
-Action Stations

Wow, Trelane can be really cryptic at times
smile.gif

Admin people: Hey, I've been wondering lately. The SBAlliance chat zone has a little counter of currently registered 'Zoners. Could you do that here? I just think it might be interesting to see how many of us there actually is.

Quarto: If they want to they can do it easily, it's an option in the UBB settings, no hacks required
smile.gif
(most hacks aren't even that hard though...)

I, personally, find all these announcements rather annoying. It's like people think we care that they are here
biggrin.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I know it doesn't require hacks. But Kris might not feel like doing it
smile.gif

Displaying the number of registered users is easy as eating pancakes. But I see that as something lame boards use to show the world how cool they think they are
cool.gif

Last edited:
And since we reinstalled the zone last month our coolness factor is only up to 211..
frown.gif

Only? That's more than SBA accounts for, and they deal with all spacesims
smile.gif

1000+? Eek
smile.gif
. But I'm sure we'll get there the moment POL is announced... whenever that might be.

Hi guys, thanks. OK, so it's not a ritual.

*wipes off Confed-issue combat boots, then enters*

Actually, I live in California in the U.S., Silent Warrior. Curiously, I have been asked that question before, several times. Does it have something to do with my IP address?

------------------
"In fighters, one must seek to become a well-oiled machine.....because in the end, the ultimate goal.....is to flame the enemy and screw his old lady." -Anonymous Top Gun instructor

Welcome Firehawk.

1000+ wcciccz members??
eek.gif

------------------
There's only one thing more accurate than incoming fire-friendly fire

Back