Finally I have downloaded all of WCA!

Karthik@KANE

Spaceman
I must say although most of em was pretty bland, they were good! Was season 2 ever made, just because it wasn't shown, it doesn't mean it wasn't made!

Yes, I like this small comic-series, too. :) But the animation quality isn´t very good and the background music is everytime the same one -> the intro ;)
Anyway: I´m a fan of it. Are really no other episodes available?

I like the intro. :)

The Blue people are cool too, yet they never explain why they are blue.

It gave WCA a quasi-desslok feeling, a shadow from the 1978 hit Japanese anime space saga, "Star Blazers". I'm not implying it was a reference, it's very well possible that the makers of WCA never even heard of that show.

WCA is a good series but for hardcore Wing Commander fans.I think others find it poor......

I liked it a lot.The first time I watched I didnt like the animation ,but later I get used to it ;)

I've only played WC from 3 to prophecy, and I've always used Maverick as my callsign. I was ecstatic to see that Blair's callsing was Maverick as well.

Well......Blair`s nickname always have been Maverick,not only in the WCA series.....

WCA rocked! Its a good relaxed series, a great addition to the WC universe.

Its also the basis of the comic series I've started (see the Fan Fiction forum for some more details).

I liked seeing Scimitars everywhere, the Scim is one of my favourite fighters from WC.:D

To quote Iceman:

" the Scimm's a gun heavy slug "

" She handles like a Centarien(sp?) mud pig "

I think I just butchered two quotes from one of the best pilots ever.....* hangs his head in shame *

In all seriousness, the Scimm wasn't bad...I prefered the Raptor..or my favorite of all-time the Hellcat.

Well, I just watched it all - very very nice. Follows what I know of the series (very little) pretty well.

I hope I can capture it when it shows on TV again (it's gotta... someone must know when it plays...). Or at least on DVD.

Originally posted by Worf
Well, I just watched it all - very very nice. Follows what I know of the series (very little) pretty well.

except for the conan episode! :D

I hope I can capture it when it shows on TV again (it's gotta... someone must know when it plays...). Or at least on DVD.

sorry, but i don't think it shows on tv anymore, not even the scifi channel

Originally posted by Hornet
I liked seeing Scimitars everywhere, the Scim is one of my favourite fighters from WC.
Played Unknown Enemy? ;)

Originally posted by Steelflight
I think I just butchered two quotes from one of the best pilots ever.....* hangs his head in shame *
Shame on you! :) (Actually, you were pretty close, minus spelling.)

Originally posted by Aries
except for the conan episode! :D

True, that. That was a non-sequitur I didn't get until now (I've never watched conan... but he did seem familiar.).

sorry, but i don't think it shows on tv anymore, not even the scifi channel

Heh, perhaps. But then again, I'm in Canada, so there's always a chance that it might show on the cartoon network or oneof the few billion cartoon networks we get up here :). Hoping, anyhow.

(I didn't catch their air dates... though).

Back