Favorite Input Devices?

my keyboard.... works just fine... i don't need to pretend i'm a pilot at my computer

Logitech Winman Extreme. I've tried keyboard, mouse and joystick and it just works better with a joystick.

In fact most space sims reccomend you use a joystick now.

microsoft sidewinder force feedback 2! you can't go wrong with it and in force feedback enabled games it rules.

Yes, yes it is. I love it.
However, I also use my trusty Thrustmaster for DOS games... nothing beats that 15-dollar POS for getting through a good game, if only once or twice through before it breaks...

Best control? <g>
That would be the CH Force FX (with FF Emulation for old games), a CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals and GameCommander2 for communication (it is soooo cool to say "Attack my Target" instead of typing ALT+A).
For full nerddom I could also include my Elsa Revelator Shutterglasses in WCP, but they are a pain if for the eyes if you plan to play for longer.

Originally posted by Darkmage
yes it is digital, then again I have gotten every WC game to run in windows except wc armada....

hey how do you get the old WC's to run properly under winD?
I'm a wingman extreme digital man myself

The original Wingman Extreme design is such a sturdy model. I used it for years.

I've never heard anyone say a single bad thing about it......except the lefites.

Originally posted by cff
Best control? <g>
That would be the CH Force FX (with FF Emulation for old games),

Wow I thought I was the only one who actually bought a CH Force FX...I don't even remember how much I paid for it, but I'm sure it was a bunch.

Simple. I have 1-3 in Kilrathi saga, privateer in virtualpc and wc4 uses the win9x patch. academy can run in windows normally and I have privateer 2 deluxe.

Back