Fahrenheit 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Moore-

We should have figured by now the Michael Moore is a legend; or will be soon. He calls it like he sees it, and if you have a problem with that, tough. He recognizes that working-class populists see him as a smug, effeminate frat boy who wouldn't recognize a hard day's work if it kicked him in his self-satisfied ass, intellectuals see a simian-faced idiot unqualified to mow his own lawn, much less lead the free world. He a freaking war mongor and a moron. The sacriest thing is that the guy who holds the launch codes isn't smart enough to know that's he's stupid.

Michael Moore simply wishes to educate those that have been blinded by the lies that have come out of the White House in the hopes of fooling us, the American public. I for one am tired of the complacency that I see daily in 'my fellow Americans'. No one has the balls to stand up to this government, either because we're too 'busy' or because we're 'too patriotic' to point out what's wrong. We need a great leader like Bill Clinton again, so that we can avoid costly wars and needless bloodshed, so that we can balance the budget and take some burden off the back of the middleclassman.

Good for Michael Moore for calling it like it is!

McGruff said:
I would like to see "Aliens vs Michael Moore".
I would like Aliens+predator+colonial marine VS. Michael Moore

Do you really want me to start that thread, LOAF?

Favorite fruit

Lately, it's gotta be pineapple hands down. Like when you buy it whole at the store and it's that nice orange color. So I go home and I hack off the top and the sides and bottom and then put it on its side and cut it into these round discs. And it's so much better if you just eat it at room temperature too.

I've even heard about how you can order a box of 12 pineapples straight from the Dole plantation. The ones that are on the tree until they're ripe. So they've got more of the sugars in them. I'm so gonna do that sometime.

Cherries...but only the artifically flavored/colored kind that you get in fruit cocktail...none of the others seem to taste quite the same...

That's not a fruit. You'll need to wait until the Michael Moore/Aliens vs Predator/Favorite Fruit thread absorbs something about meat.

Shipgate said:
I've even heard about how you can order a box of 12 pineapples straight from the Dole plantation. The ones that are on the tree until they're ripe. So they've got more of the sugars in them.

Wow! This is just too good to be true!

plums. . . straight from the tree. Used to have a few plum trees in my grandparents orchard when I was a kid. Sit in the shade all summer long, eat plums, maybe go jump in front of the sprinkler if you got too hot. Damn growing up! :)

C-ya

Call me crazy (I'll also accept "senile", oddly enough), but I'm a big fan of strawberry flavored things, but not a huge fan of strawberries themselves.

I also enjoy the occasional banana.

But pears just suck.

A good Mandarin is something I enjoy. But Pine apples and Mangos are great too.

I thought about it: I think I like Peaches best.

overmortal said:
Call me crazy (I'll also accept "senile", oddly enough), but I'm a big fan of strawberry flavored things, but not a huge fan of strawberries themselves.

Ditto. Strawberry ice cream, strawberry Starburst, strawberry Pop-Tarts...accept no store brand substitute.

Filler said:
Mangos are great.

Yes they are indeed, but they happen to make me break out in an itchy and scratchy rash :( . Now my girlfriend will take a perfectly good mango and ruin it by drowning it in vinegar! eeew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back