End Game Midway

Ahh, I will bring my 1970 Chrystler Roadrunner, complete with 426 hemi, 5 speed, posi-track 12 bolt differential with 3:10 gearing. Top end 160Mph. :) Now were flying! Oh oh, theres those funny red and blue lights in my rear view mirror again! :eek:

RFB

what are those things anyway? they show up in my rear-view mirror all the time and I never found out, every time I see them I'm so scared I just floor it outta' there :)

I think its just some guys trying to race with you! The lights are meant to distract and confuse so you slow down!

RFB

Yes, they really have friggin' machine guns in their cruisers in New York(which is two words, by the way). What with all those supercriminal badasses running amok. It's like something out of Judge Dredd up in that piece.

Originally posted by Nep Parth
There's a losing path to WC2? ...huh. How exactly do you fail the missions? Eject at the beginning? I just restarted the mission if I ejected...
There are losing paths to just about every game. If you can't be bothered finding the losing missions, just use the PLAY-XXX.COM files in your WING2 directory. Losing series in WC2 are 9-12, and series 5 in SO1/2.

No one likes to lose. I just can't believe that some people will force themselves to win, and never try to lose. Once I finish on the winning path, I always hunt for the losing missions, else you're missing out on part of the game. More than half in the case of the original Wing Commander.

Originally posted by Frosty
Yes, they really have friggin' machine guns in their cruisers in New York(which is two words, by the way). What with all those supercriminal badasses running amok. It's like something out of Judge Dredd up in that piece.

Ya mean like Interstate '76? :) Love that game. Music's just about on par with WC. And you get to blow things up! What could be better? :D

But the guns and te controls aren't that cool in interstate 76.
By the way do you know how i can get it to run on win 98??

I'76, that's a great game. Although I wasn't very good at hit: I couldn't hit anything if I had not a turret or guided missiles or the target was really big. Great fun in multiplayer too, especially with the new cars from Nitro Riders ;). Has anyone played the 2nd part, I'82?

And I prefer the Banshee over the Hellcat, alone for those Leech guns. Of course, Vindicator rules in WC4. :)

Yeah... so they say...

I never played I76... but lots of friends told me it's a great game... :)

Speaking of destruction with cars, I absolutely loved playing GTA!!!
Eh eh... that was something... wasn't it banned in Germany, Mekt? :p

Everyone knows the best puzzle-game-that-centered-around-bikers was Full Throttle. Oh, Ben...will you never learn? I used to turn my subwoofer and speakers up to full just before he started the bike up. Spooked the neighbors...

Then again, if you've never played Full Throttle, just disregard that entire paragraph.

I used to like the Banshee, but recently I realized that the Banshee has crap hitting power. Four lasers? Yeesh. I never could aim with my incompatible-with-WC4-Force Feedback Pro, so the Leech and Scatter Cannon is out...so I just used the Vindicator, used the shield trick, and was never happier.

Hey, I've *heard* a lot about Full Throttle, never had the chance to play it... :(
What's it about? Some kind of "adventure" game if I recall?

Originally posted by mpanty
(...)
Speaking of destruction with cars, I absolutely loved playing GTA!!!
Eh eh... that was something... wasn't it banned in Germany, Mekt? :p

Yeah, GTA is a funny game. I am not sure if it is forbidden in Germany but it surely is on the "Index". But there are "German" versions of the games(GTA1 and 2). You have to enter cheat codes to get maximum violence.

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 05-15-2001 at 17:00]

Back