Dralthi Screenshots

Howie Day

Spaceman
Would anyone out there be willing to take some screenshots of the dralthi cockpit from WC:SM2:C? I'm interested in the entire launch sequence. From beginning to end - no running people, of course... but the external side shot of the dralthi cockpit as well as the 4 views front, right, left, back of the cockpit. Also, just as you eject, there's a slight glimpse of the roof of the cockpit - if you could get that as well, I'd be in model heaven.
I think I'll be needing them shortly for a modelling project. Same basic idea as what I just did with the Hornet. I think it's a toss-up between the Scimitar and Dralthi for the next modelling session. If someone could get me those Scimitar blueprint scans as well, I'd be most appreciative.

Remind me how to take screenshots in-game?

I'm just about through SM-1 again; I should start SM-2 in a day or two and be at the Dralthi missions soon.

I actually have these already at work... I'll post them in the morning.

Note that there's no 'behind' ejection screenshot, since you cannot eject from the Dralthi.

No, he's talking about a special internal shot the original four WC1 fighters had... it showed the 'top' of the cockpit (from the inside) as you ejected.

dralthi-front.gif

dralthi-left.gif

dralthi-right.gif

dralthi-rear.gif

dralthi-side.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah! Thanks! I do appreciate all this.
If you've got any more of those 5-view pictures...could you post them? all of 'em? WC1,2, armada, academy, etc? I'd be more than willing to host 'em if you're worried about bandwidth.

Howie

Hmm, I can certainly collect them for you - gimme a day or so to grab everything (I know I don't have the Wraith or the Jrathek right now, but I should be able to put the rest together).

My my... we really had loads of fun shooting at those messes of pixels... Those were the days. I can't wait to see the Hi Res Dralthi!

I really hope those hi-rez models end up in a hi-rez remake of wc1. I mean, there's nothing wrong with the original, but it'd be really neat to play it in a hi-rez 3d engine.

Then again, I'd like to play all Wing Commander games in a suped-up, hi-rez 3d engine.

Bandit LOAF said:
The cockpit views or external 5-views?

(Like this:
wc1dralthi4.gif
)

LOAF -
Do you have 5 way view for the Gilgamesh Destroyer and the Waterloo Cruiser?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back