Does the Kilrathi eat human meat?

Nebula

Spaceman
I know that is a stupid thread, but haven´t you never through about it? For the cats, human prisioners would be foodstuff, not just slaves...

That was pretty cerimonial... but if they were hungry and had nothing better to eat, I'm sure some, if not all, would be willing to eat people.

TC

It's still funny when $tormin says something like "get your prejudices right or the kilrathi will eat him" :)

[BTW, no offence $torm...that was just funny, if you know what I mean ;)]

[Edited by Bob McDob on 07-01-2001 at 16:42]

Seeing as the Kilrathi ate a monkey-like creature as a delicacy, I don't think they'd object to eating the occasional human.

Maybe it all depends on how we taste?

Plus the fact that the general line of the Kilrathi empire is that humans are inferior, a prey species. And what do predators do with their prey? THey eat them. It would be a little more unthinkable for them I think if they did consider humans to be equal and such. Just like we wouldnt even consider eating them cause they are a sentient people. It would be murder basically.

They ate Angel... they were going to eat Blair and Maniac in "Lords of the Sky"... it's highly suggested that they eat people in AS...

Only gagh !!! :)
I think that the Kilrathi ate humans like the other ape specie of Kilrah (Victory Streak)

Geez, not only do you gotta worry about the Kilrathi killing or enslaving your species and irradiating your planets, you gotta worry about them eating you too.

I think that they ate humans in special celebrations, not any day
(Ms Kat opens the refrigerator:Mr kat !!! what do you want to lunch human torso or human head???)

If it really is a part of a celebration, it may actually be a compliment of sorts... ritual cannibalism in human cultures at least, was usually about absorbing the strenght/brains/whatever of the warriors you killed.

I dont know if id be proud to learn that i was worthy of being eaten if when i died. Well i guess I would have reason to be proud, its just I dont ever want to be killed and or eaten.

Well, I'm pretty sure that if I'm going to be main course at a Kilrati feast, I'd prefer to be dead at the time. :)

Best, Raptor

Didn't they eat Iceman alive? Also, where does it say that Angel was eaten? WC3 novel? And more importantly...by whom?

Is it just my imagination, or do the people in this thread have a Fruedian fixation with the idea of Angel being "eaten"? :D

Best, Raptor

They sent back the pieces of Iceman. He wasnt eaten. Angel was eaten by Thrakhath and i imagine the other nobles present at her disembowling.

Back