Do you remember?

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
So Phillip is it true that it has better graphics than the original one?

I have only seen screenshots

I'm not sure if this has been answered, but to be perfectly honest, as far as the in game graphics go, I really couldn't tell you on a bet. I know that between sectors there are cut scenes that were omitted. I think interation with other characters was better as well, such as one or two lines of dialogue were changed, and the characters were more human in how they talked and acted. But all I know about the in flight graphics is that they were pretty impressive. At least they wouldn't have slow down or crash if your computer had too low or too high specs.

Really ? These are enough.You have convinced me to buy the SNES from a friend of mine and buy (if I find:( ) WC1 in that format

There are several cosmetic differences between the snes wc1 and the pc version; Such as the color of guns, the jalthi being a green salthi, among others...

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Really ? These are enough.You have convinced me to buy the SNES from a friend of mine and buy (if I find:( ) WC1 in that format

I'm not sure if I said, but the cut scenes and such were not in the Super Nintendo version, not the other way around. But it's really a cosmetic diffirence, and hardly changes the game. You still get to see Goddard or the f'n lose scenario cut scenes in Secret Missions, though.

Back