Display problem

Mirage

Rear Admiral
I noticed that when I try to view data for weapons, etc. that the Missles Remaining line always ready "1" no matter how many you have on board. Just curious if anyone else was aware of this? Just a little annoyance. I have a screen shot but can't seem to attach it here (I could use a little help on that).

Mirage said:
I noticed that when I try to view data for weapons, etc. that the Missles Remaining line always ready "1" no matter how many you have on board. Just curious if anyone else was aware of this? Just a little annoyance. I have a screen shot but can't seem to attach it here (I could use a little help on that).

I'm not sure what you mean by always reads 1

It sounds like you need to get the image size down under 100k

Open it in your image editor and save as .jpg be sure to reduce the quality some to get a smaller image.

In M$ Photo Editor you click save as
select jpeg
click more and move the slider one box to the left.
Check the file size.
Once you have it under 100k post it here.

Ok, I've got the image as a .jpg now. The problem I was having was that O couldn't figure out how to add the jpg to the post. I just scrolled down the screen and saw the box for managing (uploading) files. Thanks.

As for the problem, if you look at the screen shot, you'll see it reads "Missles remaining = 1". This is not true, I had a full load of 10 at the time. Anyway, it's just a minor annoyance anyway. Thanks.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 97
Mirage said:
Ok, I've got the image as a .jpg now. The problem I was having was that O couldn't figure out how to add the jpg to the post. I just scrolled down the screen and saw the box for managing (uploading) files. Thanks.

As for the problem, if you look at the screen shot, you'll see it reads "Missles remaining = 1". This is not true, I had a full load of 10 at the time. Anyway, it's just a minor annoyance anyway. Thanks.

Tells you how observant I've been. Same here.
Hrm. . .

1500 -MO

Back