Depressed...

Haliwali

Spaceman
My dog ran off tonight, no idea where he is. I love that beagle. Linus is the only one who doesn't make fun of me, he's happy to see me when I get home, basically everything I hate about people. Hope nothing bad happened to him. I really hope he hasn't gotten hit by a car, like my other dog. That depressed me to...
Can't sleep.
It's sad, I'm more emotionally invested in my dog than most people I know.

A couple years ago my cat escaped (literally... she figured out how to open the windows) from the Kennel that was looking after her when we were on Vacation once into the Wilds of BC. She was an excelent cat that was too smart for her own good... I assume she's out there being a mighty hunter but deep down I know that she probably became the hunted (She was an indoor cat)... Sorry if that's depressing but it makes me sad too. Our new cat is an idiot.

I hope you find your dog.

*blinks*

...either Frosty is in one of his more bizarre states, or the alcohol is. Hopefully not mixed with that excedrin- we ALL know what abusing Excedrin "casually" can lead to.

Eating dog food itself is tasty- eating a dog for food that's eaten dog food will work great if you follow that link I sent.

I'm sorry but both statements are completely wrong. Dog food is nasty, as I found out when I was four years old or so - so much so that I still remember it vividly in my long term memory even though I was four.

The flavor of anything, be it beef or beagle is strongly affected by its diet, regardless of preparation. Just ask my Filipino ex.

Dog food is nasty, as I found out when I was four years old or so - so much so that I still remember it vividly in my long term memory even though I was four.

Four year olds have no culture, no taste. Go eat some more- you'll find that it's a truly cultured delight!

LOAF, you know you can't <freaking> say any <danged> <crap> out of your <butt> or the <goshdarn> censors will <screw> up your entire post and flag you as a potential <jerk> for deletion by the <admins>.

I assume she's out there being a mighty hunter but deep down I know that she probably became the hunted (She was an indoor cat)...

Don't count her out yet, a small female cat tends to know her weaknesses and strengths, I salvaged a 9 months old female kat once, from a home that was uhmmm.. not so clean... being seperated from all she knew she nearly killed me the first night... the next day she climbed up on my lap to make friends...

She stayed with me for three months, then she left(hormones and all), she did not come back, she did show herself on several occasions, i was allowed to touch her, but not to pick her up, as she made clear, she was clearly pregnant, when she delivered she did in my neighbours backyard, and one of her kittens got seperated from the nest, and was adopted and raised by the neighbours daughter...

After some time, people decided there should be new cats in the house, I refused, but my vote was only one of many, and two new cats came into the house, one always wanted to be around me, sleeping in my room, climbing into my car, etc. Ironically she and the abandoned kitten became best friends, until I left that house, because my job required me to move, and I was actually forced to take the new cat with me, or she would have to be taken to an asylum(and she appaerantly was pregnated already), I rented a farmhouse for a 4 month period, and then moved on again to a nearby city, my cat(and her son) had walked back to the farm, so I talked to the nieghbours, who liked them, and let them stay and live with them.

Bottom line: Cat's are smart, and very, very tough, they can manage for themselves, and will always find a home and a nice master(of their choice).

Back