Custom Mission completed!

mustanger

Rear Admiral
Well, I have completed my first custom mission! It's probably not quite up to par with what you guys have created so far, but it is one hundred percent playable, from start to finish...

You guys mentioned hosting these missions, how do I go about sending this one to you?

Great to hear we've already got some new creators coming on the scene. I would probably send it to both the Saga team the CIC staff, as I'm sure both would like to have your content creation.

Hope it works well and spawns on some other modders out there.

You guys mentioned hosting these missions, how do I go about sending this one to you?

Please send me the mission file to my email account here :

starman001@web.de

Also it would be neat if you include maybe a very short textfile with a designers note, sort of a small description for future downloaders what to expect from this mission, and you can leave your name/credit there too.

Tolwyn is currently on vacation (he manages the site and the server), but we will host the files on our server as promised, and will most likely post the download links in a new forum sticky here and in the other forums too so everyone can quickly find them.

When we get enough files together, we will most likely post additional mission packages over our website download page too :)

Starman©

Alright! Looks like I have another mission to finish the day I get it. :p
In all seriousness though I like that there are people here to give us a little something in between episodes.

Back