Commodities wanted! for WC Universe

I have no comment at this time. :D

Yeah, right. Here's a n idea:

How about a weapon called the True Meaning of LOAF? Not Ben Lesnick, I mean the meaning of -LOAF-. It would be encoded (and quadruple-encrypted) in digital format. It would cost a hefty fortune, but once you bought it, you could use it as a weapon. Transmit it to the other ship, and the True Meaning of LOAF appears on his HUD, causing the enemy ship to go -POP-, like the True Name of the Eternal Ones from Star Control 3. I'm serious.

So, whaddya say? It'd at least spice things up. :D

Actually, if the board was still the same way it was about two years ago, that coulda passed for a pretty intelligent conversation ;)

well either way, do I have good news for all Privateers, in an undisclosed star system, there will be an asteroid used by the kitties as a munitions dump, you will be able to load up a pretty large amount of ammo there.

Don't expect a test version, I plan to keep it under wraps until the final version is finished, then we will release it, One thing I can tell you is that it will have full mp3 music!

From all what I hear about your project, I am going to dribble on my keyboard...

mpanty: Don't be sad, we can get personal in France ;)
And if you want silliness, just follow $tormin's trail, e.g. the "which fighter of WCP/SOPS can fly in atmosphere". :)

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 04-29-2001 at 10:46]

cmon. you can trust me to keep the game a secret. oh, and when am i going to get that system editor? im eager to get to work. :)

the system editor should be done by next week, the ENTIRE Wing commander universe map will be made into it, I have a file which was kindly donated, which tells a computer which systems link up based on the universe map.

Originally posted by redwolf
The galaxy's favourite Space Sim series has just gotten bigger!!! YAY! Join the battle with all your favourite characters in...

WING COMMANDER 286!!!!

Join our heroes in the year 12654 as they fight the dreaded canine species, the Dogarthi! As a special introductory order, we will include the bonus add on missions... ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

ALL YOURS FOR 129.95!!!

Requires Pentium CCCLIII processor at 200 THz, Voodoo 78 128Gb, 8192 bit graphics card, 4 Tb RAM and 60Tb HDD space...Joystick optional!!!

After re-reading this thread, I just have to say, that its the funniest thing I have ever read. Today, at least. :)

Hey, I've got an idea! How about putting Mr. Fluffy's Cat Chow into the game as a Class-A controlled substance? Sorry...I just like the idea. Think it might be copyright by Maxis, though...

Back