Cmdr_X

I wasn't banned guys.
smile.gif
I just forgot my password... And Death's Head is right. Do you really think I'd be so stupid as to register under the same name and e-mail address if I was banned? If I were banned (and I wasn't and doubt it will ever happen) I could just use a friends dial-up connection to surf and post here (under an assumed name). However, I would never think of doing such a thing.
wink.gif

---------------
You might be a redneck if...You roll you hair with soup cans and wash it once a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Death's Head: I'll e-mail you in a sec. Sorry about that. I have been swamped latly with messages and I'm replying to them as fast as possible.

I just got a leter from Cmdr-X.
biggrin.gif
I'm in a good mood so please fon't screw it up.
smile.gif

-----------
You might be a redneck if..."You consider a three piece suit to be: a pair of overalls, a plaid flannel shirt and thermal underwear."

<Insane laugh> If the end of WC as we know it didn't screw your mood up, nothing will.

By the way, Deadman, have you noticed the "forget your password?" link when you post? And if that doesn't work for you, then you ought to write to us. Otherwise, the board gets cluttered up hundreds (ok... exaggerating) of dormant accounts.
smile.gif

Back