CIC Fan Projects Section

KillerWave

Spaceman
Hey, my site is in the CIC fan projects section. Cool!
smile.gif

The screenshots there are very old, there is a lot of ships and capships converted already, but they are not released (some not finished yet), for a mod Snuzzle and i where planning...
If anyones want i can put some screenshots of the new conversions. (With proper textures, not just one simple textures).

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

[This message has been edited by KillerWave (edited October 31, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
To where i send it?

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

news@wcnews.com
or
loaf@wcnews.com

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Ok, sent a few screenshots i just make to the second e-mail. There are just a few ships in there, there is much more already done.
smile.gif

But some still need a few adjustments and ask for the authorization of the authors to release the conversions of their models (i already have autorization to some). Also included the pic of a starfury that i played around with the textures to make it look like its from the BW.
wink2.gif

I may release this one sometime soon...

------------------

[This message has been edited by KillerWave (edited October 31, 2000).]

I really liked the Babylon 5 screenshots. Nice job!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

[This message has been edited by WildWeasel (edited November 02, 2000).]

Well, I don't know anything of B5, and the shots of non-WCP WC ships aren't of great quality. Nice Shiraak, though.

I really love the shots of the Vesuvius, Lexington and Victory from X-Wing Alliance. Very cool.
biggrin.gif

I remember a few months ago we were saying that none of the fan projects ever got completed. One might have a different opinion now, just looking at the fan projects section, would they not?

Is that so? I don't have the games to make use of the mods, but I'm sure at least one of them is listed as being complete.

And the more the merrier, right?

Tis an old internet thing... from back in the day when you could count the number of web sites on a few hundred peoples heads. You insert Mister T into whatever story... I'm not sure anyone knows why.

Plus it's Byydo, no more explanation is required.

TC
------------------
Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

[This message has been edited by TC (edited November 12, 2000).]

Back