Christopher Blair the Super Hero

That was an April Fools update to the Ultima Online website.

uo1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Isnt that salthi a bit too large? I never played privateer, but im sure the salthi wasnt that huge. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Malar-logic or large cats and fighters

My MS Paint Kilrathi interpretion is too large, who cares that the Salthi is also a bit too large :p

Dyret said:
Isnt that salthi a bit too large? I never played privateer, but im sure the salthi wasnt that huge. :confused: :confused: :confused:
The original Salthi from WC1 was 24 meters long, the average man is about 1.75 meters tall. I'd say its pretty close, if anything it actually maybe a bit too short.

C-ya

you're right. I have always thought the graphics in UO was wierd.
It looks like walls and a roof.

Bandit LOAF said:
I think that's a road.

I played UO long tima ago and I can say, that are housewalls. :cool:

Now my Super Kilrathi interpetation, made with MS Paint (that's the excuse, because its shitty look): the Kalralhar! :D

superkil.gif

Attachments

• superkil.gif
    superkil.gif
    39 KB · Views: 143
Bandit LOAF said:
Hehe, that's awesome - though I'm not sure about a Wing Commander character wearing the symbol of the Ultima games... :)

the symble on his chest is ment to be his pilgram cross fro the WCM it looks too big but still looks kool.

is that the costume from the beging of the WCM?

You shouldnt revive old threads. This one isnt all that old, but please dont revive any threads that is older than this.

chris_blair_fpj said:
the symble on his chest is ment to be his pilgram cross fro the WCM it looks too big but still looks kool.

is that the costume from the beging of the WCM?

Yeah, the symbol was a little too big, but they don't let you customize that much. I would say that costume is from the middle/end of the movie, uh, you know, when he decides to switch branches of service in mid-stride :p

And I wouldn't worry to much about reviving this one...it isn't that old guys... Oh, since I originally posted, I have advanced "Lt Chris Blair" to lvl 7. Needless to say, I haven't played with him much.

Back