Christmas is coming close and its getting cold

Well, there are some other minor differences in the package - for example, the box is slightly different. You also get the afore-mentioned sew-on patch, and a discount coupon for WCP (valid until the end of 1997 :)). Oh yeah, and you do get a poster, which for all my dislike of P2, I must say isn't too bad.
The game itself, apart from working in Win9x, presumably is the same, though I can't say since I've ne'er seen the DOS version in action.

"Well, Prince Thrakhath, I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you now. I really hope you don't mind..." :)

I'm sorry steampunk, I was trying my best to be nice, and then Prince Thrakkath turned on my mind control thingy, and now I just seem to be extra mean to everyone, yes Quarto, please kill him fast, until then I am one mean son of a kilrathi

have you tried kilrathi cooked in nephilem blood? then marinated with some genetically engineered human sweat :)
it tastes disgusting :p

No way, man! Back to basics. Deep fried Kilrathi all the way! Then, slather it in A1, and you're set for life.

i wonder what the kilrathi reproduction system is like...
in fact i wonder what the nephilem reproduction system is like...

maybe confed could invent some sort of impotent bomb :)

10 years from now...

"Colonel Casey, your friend Finley has been busy. They sent us a package - the I-Bomb and you've been selected to deliver it..."

"Blow their balls to hell Casey"

"And a race without their testicles? Unimaginable! The Nephilem are a beaten race"

Sorry boys and girls, but in the hot summer days in India, before the days of the PC or WC, theres not much else to do on holidays but stare at any of the passing bugs, usually having to stomp them when they get too intimate, heehee

Originally posted by StarLight
i wonder what the kilrathi reproduction system is like...
in fact i wonder what the nephilem reproduction system is like...

Not sure about the second one. The first was touched on in the books. I though I recall once reading about litters, but I may be thinking of soemthing else. I do know Thrakath only had one child, a daughter, and the way it was described, I was under the impression they had usually single births. Thrakath's daughter I though had potential for moving the story of the post war Kiltahi forward if she didn't die on Kilrah. In a way she could become a prize of sorts to give legitamacy to a new Empire. The male could be "regent" and his offspring the new Imperial line.

Thraks daughter was supposedly a sick, fragile little kitty, coming from a concubine that isn't, how can I put it, from the best stock.:)

Besides, she is probably dead. Either she died because of something birth related or when Kilrah was destroyed. Or Thrak could have been so ashamed that he even killed her.

I got a question here.

The ranking system changed from WC1 to WC2, and then again back to WC1 style in WC3. Is confed divided into an army and navy segments or something, because WC1/WC3 ranking is very similar to the navy, but WC2 (In which captains are lower than majors and colonels) is more armylike

The ranks we see are basicly the same throught all of the games. There are two branches of service, navy (capship personel), and space forces (fighter pilots).

No, but you guys missed my question, in WC2, Blair was demoted to the rank of captain, but since the Space forces are in the form of a navy, the captain is actually higher than the colonel and runs his own ship, whats up with that then??

Back