Check Out Kilrathi Saga's Swag (February 13, 2018)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Longtime Wingnut Joshua Dworkin has put together a pretty neat unboxing video. Since this trend came along relatively recently, it's cool to see these done for classic Wing Commanders, and I don't think we've posted a Kilrathi Saga version before. Completionists will be happy to see that he's kept his unrelated reference cards and advertisements, and we get good glimpses at the awesome discs, beefy manual and super cool 2673/1997/2003/2014/2025 calendar. Before DOSBox and GOG, Kilrathi Saga was highly sought after for its ability to play in Windows, but now you can see what else made this such a hot collector's set!

--
Original update published on February 13, 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember buying KS twice.
The first time around 1996 or 1997 in a local store in Jakarta. At that tie it was only Rp85,000 or approximately US$34 at that time.
Later in 1997, the Indonesia Rupiah crashed from $1 = Rp2,350 into $1 = Rp12,000.

I was lucky to secure my copy of KS then.

A few years later, I lost the box and most of its content when I moved houses. Only spiral-bound manual/Blair's Scrapbook survived because I kept in a WC3 box.

Later on in 2010, I bought another copy from US on eBay... costed me about $100 then.

Back