CCG starters and boosters

mpanty

Keen Commander
Say... I was wondering...

How many cards did a Starter pack and a Booster pack contain?

Starter Pack: 60 Cards + Manual
Booster: 15 Cards

Does anyone even know how to play the WC CCG? We were talking about that at DragonCon and none of us had ever played a game before

I had bought a pair of boosters and a starter pack. I have my manual kicking around. The game is ultra-basic. I wanna play someone!

Someone made a project a while ago, to make an online version of the CCG game... but it was abandoned... :(

Cheating would be too easy... :(
Chat or e-mail would work, but of course, we gotta trust each other...

I'm quite sure quality video-conferencing requires material that's too expensive for most of us...

The CCG was in Java or C+ or some other encoding I gave up on a long time ago. The person who was doing it just disappeared off the face of the earth.

Huh, I don't think I've ever even seen a pack of wc cards. The only card I've seen was the Mr.Kat card that came with wcIV.

Originally posted by mpanty
I'm quite sure quality video-conferencing requires material that's too expensive for most of us...

Video conferencing is very, very cheap... all you need is a webcam -- Windows has all the software built in.

Originally posted by Dynaco
Does anyone even know how to play the WC CCG? We were talking about that at DragonCon and none of us had ever played a game before

I played it but I couldn't raise many supporters for the game, so at the moment I just look at my cards.

Originally posted by LeHah
The CCG was in Java or C+ or some other encoding I gave up on a long time ago. The person who was doing it just disappeared off the face of the earth.

Actually, I'm still on the face of the Earth.

Back