CCG Collection Up For Grabs

Six-Gun Slim

Rear Admiral
I considered putting this up on Ebay, but I thought I might as well go to the horse's mouth (tee hee) to sell these. I'm moving fairly soon, and as a result I had to clean out many things, including all my old unused CCG stuff. I have the following WC CCG cards, consisting of a bunch of boosters and a pair of starters.
I'd like to just get it the heck out of my house, and I'll sell it to whoever wants the whole thing. I'm thinking something like $10 via Paypal, plus whatever shipping ends up being. Anyone interested?

Confed Ships
15x Arrow
14x Hellcat
1x Elite Hellcat
15x Thunderbolt
1x Elite Thunderbolt
8x Longbow
1x Elite Longbow
4x Excalibur

Kilrathi Ships
12x Darket
25x Dralthi
13x Vaktoth
3x Drakhai Vaktoth
12x Paktahn
2x Strakha

Confed Weapon Systems
7x Spiculum Image Recognition Missile
1x Pilum Friend-or-Foe Missile
5x Torpedo
2x Improved Shields
1x Torpedo Mount
2x Improved Comms
1x Improved Tac Computers

Kilrathi Weapon Systems
5x Fang Friend-or-Foe Missiles
5x Claw Image Recognition Missiles
5x Torpedo
3x Improved Shields
2x Torpedo Mount
2x Improved Tac Computers
2x Improved Comms

Confed Pilots
1x Cobra
1x Flint
1x McGoo
4x Rusty
2x Snapshot
2x Vagabond
1x Vaquero
2x Wizard
2x Zydeco

Confed Crew
2x Chief Tech Rachel Coriolis
2x Radio Rollins
1x Captain William Eisen
1x Admiral Geoff Tolwyn

Kilrathi Pilots
3x Apeshredder
2x Deathfang
1x Deathstroke
2x Fireclaw
1x Longshot
1x Rogue

Kilrathi Crew
1x Braxna "Minx" nar Caxki
1x Xilerks "Nikodaemus" Ki'ra

Confed Luck
1x tHE lOVE aNIMALS
1x Capture Pilot
2x Recover Pilot
1x Skillful Use of Missile Decoys
1x Well-placed Hit
1x Intel Inside
1x Too Much Vak'Qu
2x Malf!

Kilrathi Luck
4x Recover Pilot
3x Capture Pilot
1x Court Martial
1x Malf!
2x Imperial Security
1x TNS Publicity Tour

Confed Awards
3x Silver Star
1x Bronze Star

Confed Modifiers
1x Minefield

Kilrathi Modifiers
1x Dreadnaught[sic] Vengeance of Vulkar Tag
1x Destroyer Bordrav
1x Asteroid Field
1x Nebula

Confed Maneuver
3x Hard Brake
2x Shake
3x Tight Loop
2x Turn-n'-Spin
1x Break Off
1x Assault the Carrier!
4x Roll
2x Shake, Rattle, and Roll
2x Break and Attack
1x Maniac Solution
1x Tail
1x Taunt
1x Attack my Target
4x Sit-'n'-Kick
1x Eject!
2x Burn Out
1x Ram!
1x Fish-hook
1x Academy Training

Kilrathi Maneuver
3x Taunt
1x Tight Loop
2x Kickstop
4x Shake
1x Hard Brake
1x The Glorious Hunt
1x The Savage Feast
1x Break and Attack
2x Warrior Code
2x Attack My Target
3x Lie In Wait
1x Change the Hunting Ground
1x Roll
1x Break-Off
2x Assault the Carrier!
1x Going Ape
1x Dewclaw

Confed Battle Damage
3x Shield Failure Imminent!
1x Accidentally Shoot Wingman
1x Maneuvering Thrusters Destroyed

Kilrathi Battle Damage
2x Communications Link Down
2x Tail Shot Off
1x Accidentally Shoot Wingman
1x Shield Failure Imminent!
1x Main Guns Damaged
1x Stabilizer Destroyed

Confed Secret Orders
1x Capture Fighter
1x Fighter Recon
1x Capture Transport
1x Spaceborne Warning and Control Operation

Kilrathi Secret Orders
1x Defend Listening Post
1x Fighter Recon

Confed Nav Points
3x TCS Victory
1x Alpha
2x Epsilon
2x Zeta
2x Eta
1x Theta
1x Iota

Kilrathi Nav Points
2x Sivar's Glory
1x Alpha
1x Beta
1x Gamma
1x Delta
1x Epsilon
2x Zeta
1x Eta
1x Iota
1x Kappa

Misc.
2x Rulebooks
1x Confed Card Box
1x Kilrathi Card Box

Why not (re)start now? The CCG is super fun, one of the most action-oriented and engaging card games I've ever played. It's also crazy cool from a collector's point of view.

Believe me, I'm tempted, I need to scrounge to see if I still have my deck, my cards got scatter during my move...

this is music to my ears...i have been looking for Wing Commander card game for a long time.
Madman, i will not jump in you answered first.

a question, does this set come with any starter packs...and or rules? i am new to card games

this is music to my ears...i have been looking for Wing Commander card game for a long time.
Madman, i will not jump in you answered first.

a question, does this set come with any starter packs...and or rules? i am new to card games

There is an instruction book in the picture... If not, you should be able to download the instructions. It is an awesome game!

Oh, I definitely want it, only question is the shipping cost.
Does that lot fit into a Priority Mail® International Small Flat Rate Box* (8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8", $13.45)?
If so you got yourself a buyer. If it is larger it will probably be too much for any non US buyer as shipping would be in the order of $40 then.

And yeah, Madman was first, I'll wait in line and see...

Heh, looks like a few first-time ccg'ers are interested. I'm just trying to complete my set so i guess i'll let anyone with more need go for it :)

well since i am new to card gaming, i dont have any to base on, and thus are cardless..
it is your choice Madman...
Six-Gun, you are looking for $10.00 for your collection, and shipping. i am located within the "colonies" so to speak..more specifically NY...do you know what shipping might be..

Oh, I definitely want it, only question is the shipping cost.
Does that lot fit into a Priority Mail® International Small Flat Rate Box* (8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8", $13.45)?
If so you got yourself a buyer. If it is larger it will probably be too much for any non US buyer as shipping would be in the order of $40 then.

And yeah, Madman was first, I'll wait in line and see...

I might be able to cram them all in the Small Flat Rate box, or I might just ship them in a card box. My guess is shipping will be something like $15/£10/€12, but I'll go to the post office and see.

Edit:
well since i am new to card gaming, i dont have any to base on, and thus are cardless..
it is your choice Madman...
Six-Gun, you are looking for $10.00 for your collection, and shipping. i am located within the "colonies" so to speak..more specifically NY...do you know what shipping might be..
I'm not sure, but as I said i'll take it to the post office to be sure. I'll update a little later with the results.

Ok, I managed to fit it all in a small flat-rate box. Shipping will be $4.95 Domestic, $11.45 for Canada/Mexico, $13.45/£9/€11 Any Other International. Due to the prices, I would be unable to waive shipping costs internationally, unfortunately. Other than that, the cards are packed and waiting an address. If one of you will settle on it, just PM me and we can go from there.

thanks for checking shipping, so total for me would be about $15...$10 for the collection and $4.95 for shipping...

well if Madman is out of the running and i'm next in line, i say YES!!....this will a fun beginning and learning the game. ok, what is your preferred method of payment, you mentioned PayPal or check?

I will include my address for shipping

Todd Temkin
2098 Kenneth Road
Merrick, NY 11566

I strongly encourage all who are interested to still pursue a Wing Commander CCG collection.

Prices and availability range widely, but there are almost always cards available on eBay. Clearly shipping would be more outside the US, but it's worth it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mag-Force-7-Win...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19b3acb7d8

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mag-Force-7-Win...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item563cc37e8e

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mag-Force-7-Win...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf0077e1c#shId

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mag-Force-7-Win...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19b43bfda3

I strongly encourage all who are interested to still pursue a Wing Commander CCG collection.

Prices and availability range widely, but there are almost always cards available on eBay. Clearly shipping would be more outside the US, but it's worth it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mag-Force-7-Win...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19b3acb7d8

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mag-Force-7-Win...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item563cc37e8e

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mag-Force-7-Win...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf0077e1c#shId

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mag-Force-7-Win...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19b43bfda3

Its true, I was able to get two huge boxes for like $30

Back