Cartoon Broadsword pics

knave1

Spaceman
I was wondering if anyone could post a few pics of the Cartoon Broadsword. I haven't been able to find pics of it many places at all, if any.

This one?

Attachments

• PDVD_000.JPG
    PDVD_000.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 161
  • PDVD_005.JPG
    PDVD_005.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 146
  • PDVD_006.JPG
    PDVD_006.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 174
  • PDVD_007.JPG
    PDVD_007.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 180
  • test.JPG
    test.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 155
Mostly capships of the kilrathi, or any other fighters and pilots (blizzard, spirit, others) of the confederation. Mostly because i have not seen the series in years and i could not get the downloads to work, so i could not compare them to the game ships.
While i was just curious to see multiple different pictures of the pilots again.

I'll grab some shots of the pilots in a bit (no Spirit on WCA, though). For ships, if you use the 'Title/Body' search here: https://www.wcnews.com/cgi-bin/searchnews.cgi#titlebody

And then search for "Ships of the Animated Series", you can find pictures of all the ships from the show.

Maybe we can help with the downloads, though -- is it a problem downloading, or playing the files?

Last edited by a moderator:
Then who was the girl pilot who shot down Blizzard (when he was going to torp the Claw) and kept having flashbacks/regrets of it?

Really?

I thought it was Gwen "Archer" Bowman (or soemthing like that) who shot down Blizzard...:confused: The one Maniac was after(among others).

Wasn't Payback the bloodthirsty one?

Mostly because i have not seen the series in years and i could not get the downloads to work, so i could not compare them to the game ships.
There were some routing issues yesterday, you may want to try again. Also, make sure you right-click and select "save target as..."

Back