BREAKING NEWS: Wing Commander Armada on GOG (November 21, 2013)

I didn't bother to set up the voice chat, but I think it's just as simple as unblocking the port if you guys want it? I didn't look in to it.

Maybe setup some times this weekend to meet up in #wingnut before moving over to this server thing? Try a few games out...

For added convenience, I have added support for voice chat to my server. I have also added additional "ClassicGamingArena" servers for other game-server hosting. I think it's a neat project, and even though it doesn't get used very much, I think it's nice to have some serves available for classic games like this!

edit:// there seems to be some issue with voice chat, still, but I will check it out.

Last edited:
I'm there now if your up for it. The new mac client seems to work great, it's rather simple to type in the directory of my boxer install

Anyone had any issues with their anti virus picking up on the cgaclient? I have Norton, which is probably just removing the file because it is not well know.

centaurianmudpig: I got no anti-virus problems...Though I use Comodo, not Norton..Can you put the files on the "exception"-list?

Back