Bragging

If you had that many people of Maniac's abitilty and luck you'd be able to do a rather large amount of damage to the enemy (as long as they backed each other up, somewhat).

TC

"My liege," said Melek. "We didn't realise until it was too late... the carrier was filled with a thousand Maniacs!"
"What?!" Prince Thrakhath exclaimed. "They must have cloned him... well, that's it. It's over. Send a message to the Terrans. We... surrender."

Originally posted by Quarto
"My liege," said Melek. "We didn't realise until it was too late... the carrier was filled with a thousand Maniacs!"
"What?!" Prince Thrakhath exclaimed. "They must have cloned him... well, that's it. It's over. Send a message to the Terrans. We... surrender."

HEY! Imagine a carrier filled with a thousand Doomsdays... the thing would blow up by itself somehow... :)

He WAS great... helluva pilot! But boy!!
If we had one of those guys in high command, he would just give up the war straight away and crash his capship into a Kilraathi dreadnought... ;)

Humans wrote the damn game, what do you expect?!

>:-(

I'm going to give the XWA WCTC a pro-Kilrathi stance...bwuahahahaaa...

This conversation hangs too high for my English-knowledge.
That's your problem with German seen in the other direction.
Me and mine in English!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dreddnott
Humans wrote the damn game, what do you expect?!:(

I'm going to give the XWA WCTC a pro-Kilrathi stance...bwuahahahaaa...

ARGH!! You wouldn't do that, would you??!! ;) LOL

Originally posted by mpanty
ARGH Quarto! Pro-cat to the death aren't you?

Who won the war?
We did, and I'll rip your heart out if you say otherwise ;).
Seriously though, Doomsday always said that Confed will win the war eventually, but only after great losses have been incurred. He was simply being realistic about the whole thing.

Mmmmmh, perhaps Chris Roberts KNEW what would happen later, he KNEW that the Confederation would win the war with great losses, so he had an amazing intuition in giving Doomsday that line... :cool:

Wait a minute, Chris Roberts knew everything since the beginning didn't he? :)

Mmmmmh, perhaps Chris Roberts KNEW what would happen later, he KNEW that the Confederation would win the war with great losses, so he had an amazing intuition in giving Doomsday that line... :cool:

Wait a minute, Chris Roberts knew everything since the beginning didn't he? :)

I'm pretty sure he knew everything that was going to happen with the series from the beginning...

Yeah, that's what I meant Iceberg...

My joke fell flat :(

'Sokay. =)

I'm just trying to get my post count up enough to reach 2nd Lieutenant (69 posts, need 75 to get there) without being obvious about it and being completely off-topic or vapid.

THAT is difficult.

Back