Birthday Salute

Yay for LOAF! Hee hee...I'll do a song for Loaf!

Loaf!
Loaf!
I gave myyyyyyyyy friend Looooooaf a chiiiiiiickeeeeen!
Loaf!
Loaf!
Mark Haaaaaamill gave Looooooaf a chiiiiiiiiickeeeeen!
Loaf!
Loaf!
Mmmmmmmmm...Loaf!

-J

Your LOAFness

A BIG HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY

From your Friends over at Blacklance.org:))))

May You have many more and remember 365 1/4 days left till you are LEGAL...The Countdown begins:)

MNelson

Wow, only another year before loaf is legal, and not much more then that before I'm legal. Which are two entirly different things, that sound the same do to the broad use of the word legal. It's still another two years until I'll be legal in the way loaf will be in one :eek: . Well Loaf, I wish your years to be filled with good times, girls, alcohol, and wing commander!

what do you mean by legal??
Isn't he allowed to drink alkohol or have sex.
If so hmm don't bother just do it!!

Thanks, y'all!

Cad: In the US, you have to be 21 to buy alcohol, that's what they're talking about.

AHA then don't buy just drink it!
That's what i do. I alwys let my friends buy the stuff but i am the one who drinks most of it!

Oh, here in Germany you may buy beer etc. with 16 and the harder alcohol with 18. But if you go into a shop to buy Whisky, nobody will ask for your Identification Card....you'll get if you don't look like being too young.
But are the restrictions in the USA really so hard?? With 21? I mean you are also adult with 18, or? And if I think of the driver's license with 16, what would be impossible here (18)...I only say to myself....the Americans are even as plemplem as the Germans (sorry, it isn't meant personal, just in general)....those laws I also don't understand! Like ours!:)

Re: Your LOAFness

Originally posted by RAMROD
May You have many more and remember 365 1/4 days left till you are LEGAL...
You mean LOAF is ILLEGAL?! Come on, he's neither destructive nor intoxicating! :)

Happy birthday LOAF!

Yeah the us is pretty weird
kids are allowed to have guns but they aren't allowed to drink a beer!!

On another note:
Did you know that most americans didn't have sex till the age of 20 or 22 but most 15 year old americans already had oral sex i mean wow !!!
That's really weird!!

:) I am really happy that my father didn't move to the USA.
Here in Germany I have my Pilot's license before my car license but I may drink as much as I want....and I like Wodka....with 16!

Wodka is ok with mineral water or orange juice but my favourite is Tequilla but damn it got so expensive in the last couple of weeks!

Back