best wingman in each game and why

Jdawg

Commodore
now im talking about gameplay and compitence not which character arc you like the best.

WC4-

3. panther- a good solid wingman who knew what she was doing and a solid shot

2 hawk- a little agressive but never once bailed or left me hanging

1. Primate- prob the best wingman in any game, would challenge me for kills, and just be a beast of a wingman

WC3-

3. Maniac- yes he was a pain in the ass but a good shot

2. hobbes- he sucked in wc2 but was a beast in WC3

1. Vagabond- he was like the male version of panther to me in terms of skills and stats, prob the best wingman in WC3

WC2 and the special operations-

3. Angel- she never shot me and was able to hold her own and get some kills

2. Spirit- See angel but she was even a better shot

1. Maniac- You only see im in special operations 2 but damn he was a beast, never shot me, seldom asked for help, and only one mission did he try to constantly bail on me or eject. Plus he saved my life twice in the game. he was a badass

now im talking about gameplay and compitence not which character arc you like the best.

1. Primate- prob the best wingman in any game, would challenge me for kills, and just be a beast of a wingman

You'll find plenty of others who rank Primate right up top! He's a good wingman across the board. You don't have to worry about him getting into trouble too often and he definitely helps take the heat off the player in some tougher missions.

like I said I was shocked at how good maniac was in wc2, bc most of the wingmen are terrible

stingray- god I hate him
jazz- he never shot ( I always wondered is it programmed for him not to shoot bc he is a traitor)
hobbes- to me he was the worst constantly running into me and begging for help, espcially on the final mission of SO1

Back