Best targets

That version didn't. What about the others? Maybe that 10 extra tons in the mass of the WC3 Dralthi was the ejection seat. :)

Apparently the only Dralthi without ejection seats are the Dralthi II from Secret Missions 2... we see Dralthi (I)'s wth ejection seats in Wing Commander Academy, and Dralthi IV's with ejection seats in Wing Commander III...

It's a shame you couldn't interact with the ejected Cats. I'd like to go up to one while it's just there, creep up in front of it slowly while the pilot wishes for brown pants, and shoot to kill! Yeah...

Originally posted by Wulf
It's a shame you couldn't interact with the ejected Cats.

You could interact with ejected pilots in WC4. Tractor them in, or even blow tem to bits. A nice skeleton bitmap appears if you ram them or shoot them.

Delance, my friend, I had played WC3 and had made the assumption that they would fly away in WC4 also. I have a new reason for playing WC4 yet again...:cool:

I also noticed that when playing Wc3 and Wc4. When you shoot the ejected pods they fly away, while in Wc4 they turn into skeletons (try shooting it again). From memory, if when playing Wc3 if you shoot the pod, you should find that you can't shoot it again - it practically disappears after a while. I guess the vacuum started to kick in.

But on the topic of best targets, I found in Wc3 that Rachel had something to say about my wingmen if they had ejected. So all I did was stop my ship, face the rear of my wingman, aim to clip the bottom of the ship and then hit full throttle. Sometimes I would have to repeat the process but you can wear down the ship until it finally explodes and your wingman ejects - or dies :)

Back