Behemoth Kilrah Mission Completed?

Col.Dom said:
I was a little saddened by the lack of aces in WC4. Except for that one guy, who's everywhere, who says "So you Border World dogs think you want a piece of the man?" :(

There were loads of Hellcat Aces, Bearcat Aces and Excalibur Aces abd so on

karloch said:
What do you mean by "Finger of Death"?

It's a cheat left in the game from when the code was being debugged, although I don't recall if it's still available in the KS version of WC3. When typing in the command to launch WC3, if you add "-mitchell" (without quotes) after wc3.exe, you get access to several debugging features, including a key combo (ctrl-alt-w) that kills the targeted ship instantly.

(Obviously, being a command line switch, it's not an option for the console versions.)

Ctrl-Alt-W kills all current enemies, Ctrl-W just kills your current target.

Pressing Alt-D gives all sorts of interesting debugging information in-flight.

I read in the WingIV strat guide that the cheats are unstable and could "mess up your saved games/hard drive" - is there any truth at all to this?

The built-in cheats? I doubt it. I never had any experiences like that. The only problems I ever had, related to cheating, was when I was mucking about with WCPedit (and/or possibly WCPammo) and WCP/SO.

Wedge009 said:
Ctrl-Alt-W kills all current enemies, Ctrl-W just kills your current target.

You're right. My memory is apparently keeping its wonderful (*sarcasm*) track record for accuracy and retention...

Sorry, I didn't mean to be picky, just wanted to clarify.

To be fair, WC3 is now the WC game I've played most recently.

Back