Bed time story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailburn

Spaceman
Is it just me or did the "bed time storie" thread disappear? Maybe I'm crazy, because I can't find it. I liked that thing too...

Why so it is
smile.gif
, I can't find it either. I hope someone saved it.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'll be... So it did
smile.gif
. I guess that concludes that thread of random stupidity
smile.gif
. Which is not to say that it wasn't amusing...

Oh, it was very amusing. Especialy the last two pages. Why was it deleted anyhow?

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

hey where can i get the manul for wc 1 or do you people happen to know some of the answers to the questions at the start of the game

Um, you should probably start a new thread about this. Anyhow, I don't think anyone can give you the answers because those questions are for copy protection. Though if you could prove that you do have an original copy of a game not a pirated one I'm sure someone could help you (not me though, I have KS).

------------------
Gen. Patton

Earthworm: I guess we'll never know. I must say, once I figured out that I could change the way things were going simply by "awakening" Blair, things got pretty interesting.

Valeryan: What Earthworm said. We can't give you the answers, because we don't know if you've got the original or not.

Ok good, I thought I was just crazy for not being able to find it.
smile.gif
I thought I remembered somebody saving it, but I could be wrong. Also, how do I get this thing to stop emailing me whenever somebody replies to my topic?

------------------
"He has warrior spirit. It will be the death of him." Prince Thrakhath - End Run

thats ok i emailed a administrater and included all the info on the face of the disk so they would know i have a origanal copy so hopeful they'll get back to me with some info on what my options are

You checked the e-mail notification thing when you started the topic (Won't it suck if this is a long thread
smile.gif
)

Someone deleted a post (wasn't sure which one it was at the time) by accident and I assume it was this one. I won't say who it was (no flames
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

It's gone? Eh, I suppose that's a relief. I got sick of sticking Blair in cool situations, and then having someone wake him up in a standard Wing Commander setting. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
smile.gif
Anyway, it was like Sisyphus; I was always tempted to post on that thread, but then I went away disappointed.
frown.gif

------------------
If i'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Dralthi5: And Thrakky... Er... Prince Thrakhath walking in to the barracks at Caernarvon, that's a standard WC situation?
smile.gif

He he, Blair "Hey Thraky wana go get stoned?"

Thrak "That is indeed my purpose."
smile.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

NO! The original was much better.
smile.gif
That "conversation" betweem Blair and Thrak is from the thread.

------------------
Gen. Patton

I do not want to start another one. That one was silly enough
smile.gif
. But perhaps it's time to start thinking about a parody fanfic... Hmmm... Of course, I could never rival WC 4.12422354 (or whatever the numbers after the decimal point were).

I must say though, I was slightly annoyed when the blob turned out to be a part of an evil plan
smile.gif
. So it was only fair that Thrakky would have to eat his flight suit (minus the buttons) over a one month period...

I really should have made that blob into a good guy... But I wanted to say "My Prince"
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Oh, don't get me wrong. I knew that the blob was going to eat Blair... Why else would I break off just when Blair was about to eat the blob?
smile.gif
But I didn't expect the Prince to arrange it all. His appearance was supposed to be a social call
smile.gif

Have no fear No Regret is here! I've been away for 2 days and don't have a backup of the whole story but you can continue from the new thread:
"Bed time story 2: the Idiocy strikes back"

Quarto: Re-read my post. I said standard Wing Commander setting, not situation. I seem to recall Caernovan Station as a setting in WC2.
wink.gif

By the way, I named that blob: Amoeba 6. If you recall correctly, it gave birth to Blair's baby before he awoke in a laboratory on Kilrah.

------------------
If i'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited February 05, 2000).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back