Back to an old one

Man, we're dated. 95% of us are dudes in their early/mid twenties. There's a definite demographic here.

22/m/milwaukee, wisconsin

Nappydman said:
Man, we're dated. 95% of us are dudes in their early/mid twenties. There's a definite demographic here.

Anyone younger didn't get a chance to get hooked like we did.

25/m/ hartford connecticut/ married (another aol kickback)

I haven't posted in a while but I stop by to keep up with what is going on. I am glad to see I am not the oldest here at 38. I also reside in the Lone Star State (Texas) in a small town in East Texas called Sulphur Springs ever hear of it Ripper?

Yep. Go through there quite often, when going to Little Rock to see relatives.

Nappydman said:

22/m/milwaukee, wisconsin

I hear ya. I've actually wanted to ask before if there were any women actively posting here. But then I might sound like I'm trying hook up with someone. And so I won't indirectly ask that question.

sycho_warrior said:
Anxiety, Petoria? it that a country or a city? Why I'm asking, it sounds a lot like Pretoria in South Africa
TheRedDuke is correct, Petoria was founded by Peter Griffin in a Family Guy episode once he found out that his house was not part of the United States. He was going to call it Peter Land but the guy bar down by the airport already took it.

Top of the Chart. :D
50/M/Copenhagen
Age is no hindrance to becoming obsessed with/hooked on/or just plain enjoying WC.

20/m/Alaska
but sometimes I'm
20/m/Seattle

My name actually is Peter Griffin, and I name MY countries Petopia.

Back