Back from the dead

Zero

Spaceman
Heya!

I've been gone for a while and I wanna know if there is anything new for a change....

P.S. Nighthawk I got all of the Pics.

You were gone?
smile.gif

There's plenty of new things, although I don't know exactly when you disappeared. One thing I would like to ask you is to please, read the new Rules & Regs if you haven't already done so. There's a link to them from the topics list. I'm sure you don't intend to cause trouble, but one can never be completely certain...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeeze... That's not the way to make an entrance... The only way to make an entrance is with some big news or something that looks REALLY cool... Otherwise people will go "He's here... so what?"
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Zero: Welcome back. Glad to hear that it worked. Is the program running alright?

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

NightHawk,
Works fine like a charm,

Tc,
I'll remember that.

I saw the movie yesterday and I gotta say it was not bad although it could have been much better.

Kalk... You have to pass me first...
smile.gif
(You made me look at my postcount for the first time in two weeks
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

WOWEE you guys do have a LOT of posts!

I don't really look at the numbers, but now that I just did I wonder if Earthworm has as many posts everone else combined minus you two.
redface.gif

Zero: WB

Death's hand: that's nothing. You have to add the posts before January first. Even then, there wouldn't be enough posts to match agwc.
smile.gif

------------------
Meson
Fleet Commander Homepage

Wing Commander is not just a game. It's a lifestyle.

Sadly I have more posts here than on AGWC, that's mostly because here I laugh at people... alot
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Then there's no need for me to engage in jokes here.

Does it matter though how many posts one has what with the ranks gone and all?

How many post would it have been for a Brigadier General or whatever comes after Colonel on here? I suppose it does't matter either since those ranks are retired here just like the naval commodore.
smile.gif

I'm laughing at people right now. Actually, in the dark recesses of my mind, I'm always laughing at people. Oh, what a silly, illogical species you Terrans are...

I was obducted by bugs once. They made me watch Chevy Case movies for days on end. Now that was a fate worse than death.

---------
You might be a redneck if...The rear tires on your car are at least twice as wide as the front ones.

Kalkrath says: TC: Earthworm could go on vacation or something. If he does, we're only about 250 posts behind. We can easily make that up in a week.

Actualy that's what I'm going to do.
biggrin.gif
I'm going to Poland for two months this summer, and will only have one maybe two weeks of summer left to come here. Though maybe I could get on the net few times in Poland, so I might post a little.

Death's Head says: Or abducted by the Bugs...

Now that wasn't nice Death's Head.
smile.gif

Deadman says: I was obducted by bugs once. They made me watch Chevy Case movies for days on end. Now that was a fate worse than death.

Me too, they made me play FreeSpace (I'm sure most of you know how I feel about that game), 24/7. I was rescued by Confed marines led by Dekker few weeks later. Confed medics said I should play WC games at least 10 hours every day, whatch the WC movie at least once a day, and read the WC novels for about 2 hours every day. I had to do that for 6 months to finaly forget about FS.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Well it sounded better than you cat buddies picking you up for trip to the Virgin Islands.

I could have said something a lot worse Earthworm aduction from the bugs would be like...a tour of duty maybe starting a new race of humans, you being Adam and um Britney Spears maybe as Eve.
biggrin.gif

I could have said something a lot worse Earthworm aduction from the bugs would be like...a tour of duty maybe starting a new race of humans, you being Adam and um Britney Spears maybe as Eve.

Now that one sounds good.
biggrin.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Back