B5 game - Into the Fire Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnl12

Repairman
The firstones reported yesterday that Sector 14 Studios were unsuccessful in getting Serria to sell them the rights to the game. As of now it looks like this game will never be release.:(

http://firstones.com/

"They fought long and they fought hard, but in the end they were defeated. They never admitted it, though, staying proud and resilent to the last, never once cracking under furious pressure. Alas, eventually one side had to give, and it turned out to be theirs - even though some still pushed on, refusing to say "uncle", they had to admit, finally, that they were defeated".

Join me in silent recognition all that have fought for their country.

On a much lighter note, how's the B5 Freespace converion doing? And, for that matter, the WC ships? :)

Well, I'm absolutely devasted to hear this. I'm sure all 970 other members are equally devastated. Because naturally, the entire world cares deeply for Babylon 5. Every two months now for the past 70 years, people have been letting everyone know it still hasn't got a new publisher, and each time we're all very interested and sad to hear! Be strong, try to eat something. And until next time!

Note: Post may contain sarcasm.

Or perhaps you just need to remember that this is a Wing Commander board and consider that after hearing that something has died for the fourth time it gets old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back