Attack of the Giant Ships

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
superpaktahn.jpg

Here's a *pointed* question: do any of y'all want super-big scans of the Warbirds poster?

They closed Texas due to ice, so I scanned it at 600 DPI.

Last edited by a moderator:
They closed down U of T due to ice? Nice!

I remember when they did that back in '03. Me and my roommate just hung around in our apartment and made pancakes.

Hehe, yeah, closed for ice at 2 PM today. There was a huge panic -- if there's one thing Texans just can't deal with, it's ice.

I was in the HRC -- we heard at 1:55 or so and everybody just abandoned their million dollar rare manuscripts and rushed out of the building.

Bandit LOAF said:
Hehe, yeah, closed for ice at 2 PM today. There was a huge panic -- if there's one thing Texans just can't deal with, it's ice.

I was in the HRC -- we heard at 1:55 or so and everybody just abandoned their million dollar rare manuscripts and rushed out of the building.

I wonder what Concordia is gonna do. I've got a final at nine tomorrow. I'm not looking foward to that.

d3r3k said:
I wonder what Concordia is gonna do.

She was a hell of a ship.

UT is closed until 10 AM... but the professor for my 9:30 class already e-mailed to tell us to come anyway.

Stupid universe.

Hehe, Spartan College of Aeronautics here in Tulsa doesn't give us a break. If there's ice on the runway, we'll just have to make do. If we put the Cessna in the grass, it's a "learning experience" :p .

Bandit LOAF said:
She was a hell of a ship.

UT is closed until 10 AM... but the professor for my 9:30 class already e-mailed to tell us to come anyway.

Stupid universe.

35 is closed. My college is crazy. Nothing cancelled.

Texans and ice .
Here in North Carolina , it sleeted for five minutes over night ,
(just a hard frost mainly ) two hour delay for public school ,
Wake Forest and WSSU close til noon.

This is the color version of Warbirds, in case anyone didn't want to load a five meg jpeg to find out.

Bandit LOAF said:
This is the color version of Warbirds, in case anyone didn't want to load a five meg jpeg to find out.

Wow, Now I want it! I hav the greyscale one...

Back