Assemble for Arena Achievement (April 28, 2013)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
This is a reminder that TrueAchievements is holding a Wing Commander Arena play session on Monday. The event takes place relatively early in the US (1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern), but this also allows Wingnuts in Europe to get in on the action (8 pm GMT). They're shooting for 16 players in order to get the TCS Tiger's Claw achievement.

Boosting Gaming Session for Wing Commander Arena

Session starts on Monday, 29 April 2013 at 20:00 for 1 hour

"I am going to try an organize a 16 player game for this title. No one plays now so this is impossible to get without a session. Maybe we will get lucky and 16 people will join and we can get this. I will need another person to be a party leader since live only supports 8 per person. We can go for other achievements once this is done, but my goal is the 16 player achievement."

--
Original update published on April 28, 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Weekday afternoons aren't really a good time for me so I wasn't able to join. They're trying again for Sunday though.

I made an appearance on Sunday's get-together. The achievement unlocked around 20 after 4; I already had it from the first night it was released but I figured it would be good policy to help others out.

After a brief Capital Ship game (so many fighter on fighter furballs, no one was paying attention to me and one other guy doing torpedo runs on the Kilrathi carrier), there was a bit of fighting in the Bearpit for an hour before everyone disbanded.

It's great that everyone got the achievement. I checked in when I got done a bunch of stuff, but by then I assume everyone had already finished playing.

With the capship matches it does make it tricky to coordinate if people don't remember that capship matches have teamchat enables so you can only hear people on your team. (unless you are in an xbox party).

Hey guys I just got Arena after long last due to this but it looks like I missed the party. My gamertag is Saleem Rasul so anyone wanting to get a match in just drop me a message. I'm at +7 EST so I cant really do spur of the moment, but give me a 24 hr heads up and I'm usually good.

Back