Artemis-class

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
I saw this on the Standoff website on the progress page... I'm racking my brain and searching the ship database, but I can't figure out what ship this is/was. What is it?

Civilian ship that was created from some Priv concept art. It was a CIC birthday present last year (?). Search the front page and you should find it.

Civilian ship that was created from some Priv concept art. It was a CIC birthday present last year (?). Search the front page and you should find it.

Ah got it, thanks for the tip!

Attachments

• birthdayspeeder.png
    birthdayspeeder.png
    305.9 KB · Views: 39
Yep, it's just a nod to the Privateer concept art so we can have a bit more variety in the civilian ships.

Yep, it's just a nod to the Privateer concept art so we can have a bit more variety in the civilian ships.

Ok now thats something I've been wondering about... the story surrounding the BoT includes the use of civilian craft... transports, etc. Are we going to see that here?

(feel free not to answer if thats a spoiler.)

Ok now thats something I've been wondering about... the story surrounding the BoT includes the use of civilian craft... transports, etc. Are we going to see that here?

(feel free not to answer if thats a spoiler.)

:D

And that's all I will say about that.

Saying that you will see an event from Fleet Action in Standoff is not really a spoiler. :p

Back