APOLOGIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpanty

Keen Commander
To anyone on this Chat Zone who got AIMed by the username "keen6e", I humbly apologize...

Someone stole my password and is having "fun" by AIMing all the names on my contact list, with resulted in my temporary ban when LOAF fell victim to it. :(
Names which include (beyond LOAF) TC, OriginalPhoenix, Supdon and Hobbie, I think...

To all those using AOL AIM, ignore in future ALL messages from keen6e... I'll have to find a new username or change passwords...

Thanks for understanding... :eek:

[Edited by mpanty on 04-25-2001 at 00:39]

Thanks mpanty. Even though I haven't been AIMed by this guy(or use AIM, for that matter. Or Messenger). Suggestion: If you are contacted by this menace to society (not YOU mpant :)), I suggest you shoot spam at them, like the stuff in my sigs.

Example: Blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah...;)

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Suggestion: if you are contacted by this menace to society (not YOU mpanty :) ), I suggest you shoot spam at them, like the stuff in my sigs.

Example: Blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah...
Ehm... that wouldn't be a good idea Bob... they have this stupid "warning" system on AOL AIM... you can check out for yourself by registering... :)

In any case, I changed my password, so it shouldn't happen again... It shouldn't... so beware...
If i have to IM you and it is really me, I will say "The Price of Freedom is eternal vigilance" as a password... <G>

Little does anyone know that Napoleon was secretly disgraced so he could sneak into enemy territory and steal their terrible secrets before they... wait, no.

Originally posted by Napoleon
Mpanty, congrats on being a lt general. you now outrank my rank, in my pre-demotion status
Thanks... :)
I guess I'll not get to Major General until September though... I'm going to take a long vacation this Summer... :cool:
But who knows... mpanty's got resources...
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Little does anyone know that Napoleon was secretly disgraced so he could sneak into enemy territory and steal their terrible secrets before they... wait, no.
Eh eh... glad you two are pals again... :)

[Edited by mpanty on 04-25-2001 at 22:50]

Calling yourself mpanty is even more annoying than be calling myself B-Lo.

And B-Lo don't play that game, yo. Word.

I wasn't stressing the "underline", LOAF... I was stressing the small letter "m"...
I prefer being called mpanty than Mpanty, if it's not too much to ask... :)

It's exactly the same for you, no?
Someone called you Loaf... and immediately somebody else came and said "It's 'LOAF', you idiot!"...

Mic check, one-two...

Yo, u know mpanty's in da hous' tonight...
He be getting angry when u don't spell it right!

Spell what, Wright? Da "mpanty might"!!

Ain't much askin' from yo Bandit LO',
mpanty's just da name for da master dough!

PEACE!

Yuck...

Originally posted by mpanty
Someone called you Loaf... and immediately somebody else came and said "It's 'LOAF', you idiot!"...
From the sounds of it, I recall that somebody else being TC.

But really, wouldn't everyone have recognised that whatever the slicer wrote was seriously out of character from you, mpanty? And couldn't you just change the password again, anyway? I wouldn't know, 'cause I don't use AIM.

Originally posted by Wedge009
There's no Napolean here. :)

Really, you don't want to know what happened to Napoleon...

No problem ... as long as it doesn't happen to ME
when I'm not looking :).

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back