Anyone wanna play me a game of the Homeworld Wing Commander mod?

Gluegun

Spaceman
Come on guys! I just got this thing, at it is AWESOME...

I gotta break in this mod. If anyone wants to play me a carrier-only game in which everyone agrees to only use WC ships as attack ships, I'd be REALLY happy.

I'll check back at this forum, but I'd really prefer it if you all emailed me at gluegun_cwal@hotmail.com

I'll play you, need time & date

I'll play you via WON, I would like the time and date. Do you have Homeword Cataclysm?

I would but do not have this homeworld game. To me, adding a mod to a game that isnt actually WC just dont agree with me. Id prefer the real deal. But enjoy! :)

RFBurns

"Ive got your rightious fire right here!" [comms window, Privateer RF]

Well, actually....

I'm going to have a whooooollllleeee lotta time this weekend (seventeenth through 19th of feb)

E-mail me or ICQ me (20276828).

I use WON, and I don't have HW:C.

Wouldnt it rock if we could ALL play a single 6 player, fighter based, HW:FA game?

I'm leaning towards carrier based games. It's not done, but it's got a lot of REALLY REALLY overpowered fighters *giggles*

Ok, email me at HeroChip@aol.com and we'll

play out your game. I was thinking of having maybe at least 6 players, one person could play ConFed, the other 5 could be in charge of their own respective Motherships masquerading as the 5 Kilarthi Hakagas. Resource Collectors can act as the civillian craft. Salvage Corvettes can act as the Marine Transport Shuttles. We'll put probes out where jump points are. I'll have more rules later on.

Back