Anyone listening???

Dark Tower

Rear Admiral
Does anyone know if Origin or EA acctualy view this measage board or are they to busy spaming UO boards and such???

How would you go about spamming your own board? I doubt anyone from Origin or EA is watching. It doesn't matter anyhow.

Yeah... that's what they WANT you to think! The EA people are everywhere, making sure that the WC movement isn't gaining too much momentum. It's all a big conspiracy. You know there hasn't been any really, really imporant news on the CIC lately? Every time LOAF learns something, men in black show up at his place and flashy thingy him.

::flash::

Huh? What's going on? Oh, right. Anyway. PO wasn't going to get anywhere anyway, UO is much more important. Far more important. My head hurts.

TyeDyeBoy

This reminds me of something someone else brought up a while ago. Notice how you're seeing less and less old Wing Commander games on the shelfs? EA must be taking them all back, and burning them! It's all a conspiracy.

Hmm... I think it was Angel C Little who brought up a number of conspiracy theories. We'll need both for a good plot.

Mulder's a dumbass, he never figured out that whole alien thingy... or his sister for that matter...

TC

It's no laughing matter!

You guys think this is FUNNY?! I went down to EB yesterday to pick up a copy of Privateer 2 and some large man in sunglasses and a suit jumped me and took it. He told me that if I defy EA's will again I'll get the ax.

THESE SCARE TACTICS MUST STOP!

Well I found out why EA is destroying the WC

EA was taken over by the Kilrathi!!!!

Yes that is true, since in the games we learn how to stop their evasion plans, the Kilrathi have taken over EA so they could destroy the games and make things more easy for their Invasion plans.

That is the true, Honest...

[Edited by Dragon on 01-26-2001 at 13:02]

To stop us from defeating the Kilrathi, DUH. Just remeber if your mortal enemy offers a truce just when you are winning, DO NOT TAKE IT!!!!

YES THEY ARE!!!! and we shall overcome all obsticals and through the leadership of The Heart of the Tiger (ie ME!!!) we shall win the day and all enemys of the confederation will rue the day I get back in the cockpit.

Freinds countrymen lend me your ears!!!

We the Wing Commander CIC members will unite the make sure that our voice will be heard! THe enemies of the Confederation will Pale. Ohh my god Agent SMith is a my door! HELP!

Originally posted by papachulo10
Friends countrymen lend me your ears!!!

Several ears are detached and launched at papachulo10.

"That's disgusting!"

Sorry, Men In Tights quote... couldn't resist. :)

best movie ever, men in tights.

"Hurt them hurt them, Save me Save me" John
"Got it, Save them Save them, Hurt you Hurt you" rottingham.

OR ANOTHER GREAT MOVIE

"Hello, my name is Inigo Mantoya you killed my father, prepare to DIE"

And yet another

"Is that a suggestion or an order" (couldn't resist having some WC in there even though the movie wasn't the best ever)

"We are smart People" Tamara Farnsworth.

Back