Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Confed Patch?

Bandit959

Spaceman
Hey Folks;
Well, it looks like I didn't win the patches that were offered Mark Vearrier, but that's teh way that eBay goes. ;-)

Does anyone know where I can pick up a couple of copy patches? I'd like to add them to my collection. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
- Rick

I just missed on the large Confed patch up for auction on Ebay over the weekend... :( Went for a pretty reasonable price too.

They come and go on Ebay from time to time, I saw some out there a few weeks ago, then again this weekend (see wcnews' article).

(off-topic: I was very surprised by the moderate prices on those auto'd posters - shoulda thrown my hat in on the bidding!)

Well...if anyone has a good image of the patches, I'm more than willing to build them in illustrator and see how to get a bunch made.

Why do I get the feeling that someone has done this before???

I think I'll contact the eBay seller... Maybe he can help. It doesn't hurt to ask. ;-)

:eek: The summer me.

(I've got all the patches except the 'combined forces' one... I can do high res scans, if people need them. Chris Reid had a bunch of patches done up for Dragon*Con last year, though, so he may already have whatever material is needed to get more produced.)

Well, I contacted Mark. He would have liked to help, but he already mailed out the patches.

So Loaf, if you could scan those in, that would be great! I know that they usually need the artwork in Illustrator format, so I'll build them from the scans. So the higher rez, the better. And when they're done, I'll mail them off to you folks to post here for the community.

And I forgot aboout Chris and the patches from Dragon Con. He may even know of a place to have them done.

Thanks!
- Rick
BTW, this e-mail can handle up to 10 megs of attachments: r.salemi@comcast.net

Thanks again.

I'm more than willing to pick up some of these if they're made available. I'm not sure when I'd have the money for it, though.

One thing about things such as this is that you can't just buy a couple. Similar to the Polo Shirt thing or any other custom project, you have to sink a lot of money into a bulk order, and then you have to be fairly sure that people are going to buy through your inventory to make it worthwhile. Sooner or later I'd like to get more made.. would you people really want loose patches? What we had made was done for the flight suits.

Fellow Fans,

How many folks want patches? If so what kind? I can get them made and I do have about eight on hand. If there is interest I will see what the price is. All I ask for is the cost of the patch and two stamps for mailing.

Matt Nelson
BlackLance HQS

If Confederation Patches are made, count me in too!
Wouldn't mind buying a Flight Suit or Helmet but that might be asking too much. :cool:

If the price is good, I'll be willing to buy whatever patches I can get my grubby paws on.

Back