Anouncing Robotech/Macross Mod for WCSO and the Vision Engine

im anouncing that i will be making a robotech and macross mod for wcso and the vision engine after talking with pple on the forums and HCI i believe it will handle alot of this that can be done will be looking for staff and other opening for mod,so lets make this happen
Blackwolf

ok first thing i need is a model converter person been trying all night cant convert my 3ds files to work in wcsops i tryed the 3d exporation but it says its a iff image no9t a iff mesh

Have you tried reading a tutorial? If you're starting a project, your first step really should be to try to learn at least some aspects of WCP editing.

Why would you ever want to make a mod with an outdated game engine that runs on an outdated OS? :D

How about something newer like the Starlancer game engine? Or something easier like UT2003, Quake3, or Freespace 2.

the vision engine is still good and the game is mod able unlike starlancer there is no mission editor for starlancer and freespace2 i dont like the engine

Originally posted by Cam
Why would you ever want to make a mod with an outdated game engine that runs on an outdated OS? :D

That's how you get yourself lynched, Cam :) I bet I could find you, too...

Back