Another Pre-release

hellcatv

Swabbie
Banned
to test all these rumored features like repair and a very powerful system search system...
we've made another release...
either post your e-mail address or if you have an account at this forum just reply and I'll private message you the location...

this one is very close to what 1.0 will be--windows only right now...
there might be a bit of salt or pepper for the final 1.0 but don't expect miracles...because they only happen sometimes ;-)

anyhow anyone with the bandwidth and time is strongly asked to contact me so you can help test this before we upload it for everyone

Hit me. Everyone is away this weekend meaning I can drink beer and play privateer to wee hours of the morning :)

Register... post my email publicly... register... post my email... hmmm....

I guess I'll have to break down and register ;)

Send a pm my way, please.

How about me? I ran into a problem with the version I have now, I got the gun, the Black Egg is chasing me, and after I see Sandra and head for Perry, either at the Tingerhoff jump to Perry or the Perry jump to Tingerhoff, some Retros appear and the game shuts down with a Windows "Runtime error, abnormal something or other." Bummer.

I posted a patch to this problem somewhere for 009
the way to get around it without downloading 010 (though please test 1.0pre) is to save after talkin to goodin then edit your savegame
.privateer009/save/savegamename
and change Gemini/SystemYoureIn to
Gemini/Perry
:)
then load up again :)
and you should be in perry and able ot talk to terrell

1.0 Please

HEY, just found this site and I am really impressed with the work in the .9 realease. I have found retro heaven! I WOULD pay for a CD, offering it free is very cool. If you set up a pay pal donation area or something like it please email me. I think this desevres reward!

I have never really got into WC Until privateer and I played it untill I had blisters and my wife threatened divorce. WELL the blisters healed, but the wifes still here! You fine people have given me another reason to avoid those long uncomfortable momments after, well you know after what. Now I can say, SORRY babe Tungsten is short on Helena Gotta go!

To the whole team here at PRM, THANK YOU for this great remake! PLEASE send me info on the 1.O dowload!

Mike Venniro

PS: If there is any chores like mass email or anything I can help with in the future let me know. venniro@cox.net

I've sent you a little e-mail with the location of the secret rebel release ;-)

and a little (rather big) request :)
feel free to decline and just play+report bugs to us :)

and thanks for your kind words...they make the developers' eyes shine

hellcatv said:
I posted a patch to this problem somewhere for 009
the way to get around it without downloading 010 (though please test 1.0pre) is to save after talkin to goodin then edit your savegame
.privateer009/save/savegamename
and change Gemini/SystemYoureIn to
Gemini/Perry
:)
then load up again :)
and you should be in perry and able ot talk to terrell

Again with the furrin languages.... I don't think I can even copy savegames around without breaking something. Maybe I can find someone that can help. Hands on kind of help.

Hey hellcatv:

If your still needing some pre-release testers, give me a link.

Send to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Thanks.

Back