Anachronox: The Movie

Karthik@KANE

Spaceman
Has anyone seen it, it was awesome and the jokes were really good. I wonder how would Wing Commander 3 and 4 do if they edited the whole game together.

I doubt they'd do very well, since they're two different stories and don't directly continue over. Don't get me wrong, everyone will buy a copy, it just wouldn't make sense to pair them together.

Not realy - It is a combination of all ingame 3D sequences - but not full complete with all the jokes, like the "sock scene" :-(.

WC 3 and 4 are possibly to make a strictly movie about it, based on the facts from the novellas.

Or the own favourite WC Storyline...

Anachronox game movies can be downloaded from this side.

I've been progressing slowly through Anachronox for the past 4 months or so, a little at a time, so I haven't watched the whole thing yet. Don't want to ruin the game yet!

But I watched the first part. It's an interesting idea, and will probably make for some decent viewing in a few years, when I want to relive the game without all the work of an RPG.

You can watch the Movie parts calmly. The written dialogues between player character and non player character make most of the atmosphere in the game.

But starting from the center of these movie parts, there come some idioms, which explain the story. I can recommend it nevertheless. Although I already finalized the game for a long time ago. Played to the end or not, look at it - it's worthy! ;-)

Oh, my bad english...

Malar said:
Not realy - It is a combination of all ingame 3D sequences - but not full complete with all the jokes, like the "sock scene" :-(.

You don't mean the scene where this happens:
Grumpos:Look you left a sock over there....over there....is it so hard to pick it up yourself?
Sly:What? I was gonna pick it up tommorow!
Grumpos:Tommorow?! Tommorow?! You son of a.....
*And they bot beat the crap out of each other*
Grumpos:Eat it! Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!

:D :p

dog piss and fur = delicious beer

Yes & no. There are more sock scenes as I remember...

I mean the sock scene with Eddie the Chew (spoken from his majesty himself, Tom Hall ;-) ).
The party must find a sock to bring it to the oraclelike Eddie as a present, to consult his "overwhelming" wisdom...
The sock came from a crippled bum and was his bandage at his broken leg.
Very tasty... I can only recommend it.

Like the dog taste in a beer sort from "The Simpons".

My language skill is a little bit degenerated :(

Back