Alpha Test Game 4

Avacar

Vice Admiral
Since Game 3 is winding down, I am now taking declarations of ship requests for a 4th game. Hopefully I'll be able to work in more updates so there are still things to test and fix.

to make things interesting, we're going to do this a bit more fairly than last time. Everyone gets 10 points worth of ships. You may take whatever you want, as long as the total adds up to less than 10. Extra points are wasted. Chose wisely.

Also capships or higher are disqualified, as flak and other cap weapons are still uncoded.

I'm going to try some thing awesome: 5 Ferrets. Since each Ferret is 2 points, it equals 10.

Ferret 1 - Quail 1

Ferret 2 - Quail 2

Ferret 3 - Quail 3

and so on.

Everyone gets 10 points worth of ships. You may take whatever you want, as long as the total adds up to less than 10. Extra points are wasted. Chose wisely.

I should have mentioned this, but in case it wasn't apparent, all ships do have a 'point' value, as can be found in the WCTO v.14 manual.

Hmm so i cant take a Kamekh, so on, im gonna take:

2 Sarthas
2 Epees

-Avenged Angel
-Grimreaper
-Wandering Soul
-Dark Archon

Sarthas? I salute you, Pantheos... ;)
I'll take

- 1 Rapier II (Bravo 1)
- 2 Epees (Zeta 1 & 2)

With so many Epees already in that game, I'd say the odds are in favor of QuailPilot... :p

And Avacar: Thanks for the subtle reminder to fix the messed up points system in WCTO. :D

To any lurkers out there, you're always welcome to join into the beta testing.

I'm going to leave this Game 4 announcement up until the mid-weekend, then kickstart the game. Ideally, anyone who wants to play makes an account and announces their ships by then.

I'm holding off on starting Game 4 until I get a functioning trial of the tailing system. Hopefully mid-to-late this week. New arrivals/lurkers/old players are still welcome to claim a spot in the game.

I'd like to sign up. I've downloaded the manual to give it a read and hopefully understand it.

2 Sabre's (Sierra 1 & 2)

Welcome to the alpha testing team! Skanks, make sure you go to the game site and make an account. Ideally do this immediately, as I will likely be setting up the game in the next 24 hrs.

Oops. 3 != 6.

It is getting to the point where even *I* can't wait for a 'level editor', since hacking all this into the database is getting tedious.

Should be fixed now.

edit: Hmm, the Epee's also seem to have Kilrathi pilots. Fixed.

Wow, here we go! I'm glad we'll be having email reminders from now on, haha... Skanks actually has the fighters I wanted to go with first, but then I had pity with Quail and Pantheos. :D:p

I'm having issues where the pop-ups don't dissapear which can make selecting ships difficult. Is this supposed to be happening? i.e. Is it just me?

Back